Contact us

Romania ROMANIA 2017 - Ilinca feat. Alex Florea - Yodel It!

How do you rate the entry?

62 26.4%

17 7.2%

13 5.5%

20 8.5%

15 6.4%

9 3.8%

14 6.0%

12 5.1%

12 5.1%

8 3.4%

53 22.6%

• Total voters

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Re: ROMANIA 2017

Yeah, I remember one of Ovidiu's interviews where he said "I don't want to hear about Eurovision ever again". Although I am happy to see Romania back, I can't help feeling sorry for Ovidiu's feelings. /:

Eurovision doesn't wanna hear about Ovidiu ever again as well, so no big deal. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see him popping up in the Romanian NF once again, seeing how many times he participated in the past, it's not like he's a big name in the Romanian music scene, so I don't think he has something better to do.

Mickey

Why should they feel the moral need to select Ovidiu internally? In the history of ESC there have been quite a lot of singers who were supposed to compete in ESC some year but they couldn't go after all, for the most different reasons, and they were never internally selected afterwards in the successive years... :fr: Dani, :de: Tony Marshall, :ch: Geraldine Olivier, :pt: Liana and Sérgio Borges, :lb: Aline Lahoud, :at: Duett, :ua: Vasyl Lazarovych and many others... only :ie: Tina Reynolds, :de: Corinna May and :by: Alyona Lanskaya managed to have a second chance to participate... so why should Ovidiu be different? And besides, TVR has already confirmed that they will hold their usual NF.

I didn't say Romania has to select Ovidiu or that they have any moral obligation to do so. I just think it would be nice.

Also, most of the acts you mentioned were disqualified for entering a song that had already been released. It's not quite the same as trying for years to enter ESC then having your country kicked out for no fault of your own. Only Dani from that list is comparable.

Mrm

Veteran

I didn't say Romania has to select Ovidiu or that they have any moral obligation to do so. I just think it would be nice.

Also, most of the acts you mentioned were disqualified for entering a song that had already been released. It's not quite the same as trying for years to enter ESC then having your country kicked out for no fault of your own. Only Dani from that list is comparable.

:ge: 3G and Stephane - "We Don't Wanna Put In"??

Vulgarnost

They will participate for sure?Do they still have to pay debt, or what?
Nothing would be more perfect then ESC in my fave ESC nation xlove

Romeo

Romania creates some AMAZING music!! sending Anton to ESC would be a bad move... he is awful... send someone who creates good music

AlekS

Veteran

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

All the entires will have filmed music video woah. We're going from debt to massive spending again? :"D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

All the entires will have filmed music video woah. We're going from debt to massive spending again? :"D

Whoa whoa whoa who said anything about massive spending?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

the nf will be held in a shed to compensate the extra expenses.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

the nf will be held in a shed to compensate the extra expenses.

Shed? On a mountainside more probably; sheds cost money to rent...

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Unless a mayor comes again with an offer, they will host in their "shed" of a studio xD

Mrm

Veteran

Nadir (Havana) to Kyiv please! xlove xheart

jimijoop

Banned

Someone from 1 Romanian Eurovision Group on Facebook contacted some Romanian artists about if they are interested to submit song for Eurovision this year and the answers so far:

IN:
Nicole Cherry

OUT:
Andra Olteanu (Selectia Nationala 2016)
Anda Adam

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Nicole Cherry. xheat

xbow

Top Bottom