Contact us

Reversed Eurovision - GAME OVER

tuorem

Re: Reversed Eurovision - 2013 GF (deadline: 9 November 20:00)

The 2013 reversed grand final has officially started!! You can start voting! ENJOY! :D
Please check the first message of the thread for the running order, links to live performances and voting information.

RespectfulYellowCaiman-size_restricted.gif

You have until Saturday, November 9 at 20:00, to make up your mind. Please rank all the competing acts from 1 (favourite) to 13 (least favourite) according to your personal taste, then send me your ranking via PM prior to the deadline.

As for the minus points related to the event, don't worry about 'em: just send me your ranking and I'll deal with it. ;)

[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION] [MENTION=13043]EDC0708[/MENTION] [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION] [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16329]njdevils94[/MENTION] [MENTION=16493]HayashiM[/MENTION]

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

omg. xheart I get to tank an entry. xlove

edit: actually a few. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

It's a shame 2013 wasn't a year with an absolute horrors, nothing I hated that DNQ.

Rmetr0

It's a shame 2013 wasn't a year with an absolute horrors, nothing I hated that DNQ.

I'd say some horrors qualified to the final :lol:
Okay, maybe not horrors, but just mediocre entries, while some really good ones had to stay in semi-finals - mostly because of jury (not complaining though, but they really tanked some televote favourites, more than usually)

tuorem

I'd say some horrors qualified to the final :lol:
Okay, maybe not horrors, but just mediocre entries, while some really good ones had to stay in semi-finals - mostly because of jury (not complaining though, but they really tanked some televote favourites, more than usually)

The change they made regarding the ranking system literally was a nightmare. Since both rankings weren't separated, the juries had the power to annihilate the televoter's favourite of their country. The 2013-2015 era was definitely the most unfair system in terms of balance between juries and televoters.

Not to mention the oddities like Austria 2015: mid table with juries, last with voters = last place with zero points. Germany 2015 receiving points from both sides and ending up ranking last with zero points too.

Thank the Lord both rankings are now separated. More countries get rewarded and more people get their money's worth.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Also it's kind of shady they just revealed the average rank. So we don't know to what extent televote faves got sunk by the juries. We just know their average televote position. Countries such as Switzerland and Montenegro seemed to do very well in the televote, but got ruined by the juries. It was an awful system of doing the results tbh and less transparent than the system before.

tuorem

Good evening guys! :)

anigif_sub-buzz-26494-1494410176-1.gif

We are currently halfway through the voting phase of the 2013 reversed grand final and four members have cast their votes so far: AshleyWright, Rmetr0, EscGeek and I.

If you want to have an influence on the outcome, you can send me your ranking until Saturday, November 9, 20:00 CET.

Remember: it's your life and you know it's not foverer. :mrgreen: If you don't vote, Cezar will come to your house, bite you and feed on your blood (doesn't apply to anaracute obviously). I warned you.

tuorem

24 hours left to vote in this round. :) Don't trust anyone to support your favourite acts for you. Every voter can make the difference.

[MENTION=13043]EDC0708[/MENTION] [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16493]HayashiM[/MENTION]

IncredibleElasticBug-size_restricted.gif

tuorem

Good evening guys :)

The deadline is over and we are about to find out who will be the winner of the 2013 reversed grand final.

Thank you to the nine members who voted. xheart

Without further delay, you will find the results below.

2013 REVERSED GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Let's start with the countries who got the lowest scores:

Now we enter the top ten. xcheer

The act that got the tenth highest score... with 51pts... is...

The ninth most supported act of this grand final... with a total score of 53pts... is...

The act ranked eighth... with 58pts... is...

In seventh position, the act that received 59pts from you guys... is...

And with a score of 73pts, the act ranked sixth is...

Let's move on to the top five xcheer Five acts remain in contention for the victory.

The act that got the fifth highest score... with 99pts... is...

With 112pts... The act ranked fourth is...

In third place, the act that got a score of 124pts... is...

Only two acts remain now! :eek: It's getting nerve-wracking!

The runner-up... that received 147pts in total... is...

Which means that the winner... with a score of 148pts... is...

Are you satisfied with the results? Are you not? Let us know :p

Here is the full scoreboard: (right-click on it to display it properly)

tuorem

Now that 2013 is over. Let's move on to the next event ;)

It is time for "Eleni's Hot Spotlight" :lol:

:cy: ELENI'S HOT SPOTLIGHT :cy:

tenor.gif

What is that? You know, Eurovision sometimes can be unpredictable and some acts may emerge from nowhere once the competition begins.

One act - out of the eleven ones that will compete in 2014 - currently off the radar screen will unexpectedly get noticed by the general public.

Your mission - if you accept it - is to mention that act to show everyone you aren't easily impressed and have an expert eye for spotting acts with potential. Every member should post three guesses this time. Please disregard the guesses made by others, since a nation can be mentioned several times.

tenor.gif

If you don't guess the act in question, it will automatically receive three points from you for impressing the general public. It won't affect your future ranking.

If you guess right however, you will ruin the act's surprise effect, so you will be able to give these three points to whomever you want instead.

The amount of points given or not given will be determined by the number of members who got it wrong.

Here are the competing acts: :al: :be: :ee: :ge: :ie: :il: :lv: :lt: :md: :mk: :pt:

You have two days (until Monday, November 11, at 20:00) to post your guesses.

If anything's unclear, let me know. Good luck!!

tuorem

My guesses are :il: :md: :ee:

I forgot the reminders again!

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=13043]EDC0708[/MENTION] [MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION] [MENTION=16493]HayashiM[/MENTION] [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16329]njdevils94[/MENTION] [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION]

Rmetr0

Re: Reversed Eurovision - Eleni's Hot Spotlight (deadline: 11 November 20:00)

Well, I thought it would be Valentina Monetta :lol:
But Igranka is even better xheat Probably the most underrated semi-final act by jury (4th by televoting; the only act not qualifying from such a high televote place), so I glad it wins here :)
Also Moje 3 is unexpectedly high and close to win

Next guesses: :be: :ge: :md:

John1

omg tuorem you're amazing at reminding me that i forget to vote. xheat

guesses:

:ie: :il: :al:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

TALENT. WON.

BEST TOP 4 EVER xheat 2013 WHAT A YEAR

btw

:mk: :lt: :ge:

EDC0708

My guesses are:

:al::be::mk:

tuorem

So, eight members took part in the latest event whose deadline is now over. :) What was it again?

You had to mention three acts - out of the eleven ones competing in 2014 - in an attempt to guess an act likely to unexpectedly catch the general public's attention.

Without further ado, the act to mention was...

As a result:

In a few minutes, the voting for the 2014 reversed grand final will start.

Top Bottom