Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

popavapeur

just realized 6 female singers in the beginning and two female empowerment back to back with Russia and Malta

Damn sis Malta is hit hard with that karma

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
NOT EFENTIX TOGETHER

tuorem

I don't know what to think about the back to back Lithuania Ukraine France ?
You wouldn't put 3 entries that can win back to back like this, did Lithuania flopped ?

I think Ukraine is so strong that having France just after seems so bizarre. But they really put France between some of the most out-there acts and why is Sweden so late ? the song is uneventful at best. San Marino and Italy will gain a lot from that.
I think neither Lithuania nor France are in a good position tbh. Ukraine is one of the standouts this year, no one can escape them. It is more likely they will overshadow the surrounding acts than the other way around imo.

Pål Nordahl

Will 🇫🇷 get lost coming straight after 🇺🇦? Personally, it takes me a few minutes to come down from the ceiling after watching Ukraine’s high energy performance.. France might be already finnished before I’m able to concentrate on the show again.

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
In general I think it's hard to predict anything. I'm really clueless.

The only thing i'm sure about is :it: not winning

But why, though? I mean they're a favorite and they got a good slot this time.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Overall it looks balanced, no situation like the second half of SF2 which was very slow. I don't know how to see Cyprus opening, did it do good and they pimped it up or they think it could use some more televote? Hmm.

Albania 2nd when you had slow ass Belgium right there feels like an odd choice.

Himan

I think the order is decided by a Dutch guy.

goncalovieira

Portugal got a very good place. I was kinda afraid to see Black Mamba performing in the second or third position...

midnightsun

Veteran
Why not Italy as #25? Now you finish the show a little bit lame with Sweden and San Marino.

But still, for Italy this is good. The last one from the contenders for victory, a chance to blow them all away. And than two yeah/meh/okay songs to calm down and think about how good Italy was.

And Switzerland and Iceland in the potential winner slots from the first half? Probably did great in their semis. Malta already 6th, does that say something? If it really was a big win in their semi you wouldn't think they placed it so early. The same with Cyprus opening the show.
With this running order I have the impression that it doesn’t reflect the results of the semi than it did in the past years.
Viewing figures and attracting viewers seem to be the primary goal this year.
NOT EFENTIX TOGETHER
See above. ;)

Loindici

Veteran
I think the order is decided by a Dutch guy.

Is there like, you know, a specific way Dutch production decides a running order?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Portugal got a very good place. I was kinda afraid to see Black Mamba performing in the second or third position...
They probably qualified from a higher position and granted their succes in the odds today, it would've looked like direct sabotage

Top Bottom