harey

Many people on twitter have theories on juries order and I'm like 🧐🧐🧐🧐😳

Loindici

Veteran
Many people on twitter have theories on juries order and I'm like 🧐🧐🧐🧐😳

Theories? Never heard of people even analyzing the announcement order, TBH

theditz83

Veteran
Only thing is certain is that they always tend visit the host nation last for their jury votes.

I'm trying not to be too sad that :it: is getting hyped to heck - I'm hoping that other songs still have a chance to fight through, it's clear that :fr: and :it: have all the momentum right now, press all hyping them, fans all fighting over which one will have the biggest influence from their jury vs. televote predictions, but yeah I'm still team :mt: xheya

Looking forward to a great show, and here's hoping that we all don't feel too depressed tomorrow! I had my second Covid vaccine today, and judging from how I felt after the first one, I reckon I'll have both aching muscles and and post Eurovision depression tomorrow :(

GermanBango

I am pretty sure that the voting order is back to random again (First and last aside). At least I think they said so in 2019. So yeah no need to interpret anything haha.

aef

For me it's a race between :ch: (advantage with juries) and :it: (advantage with running order and televoters).

:lt: and :is: still have a small chance too.

:fr: and :mt: are top 10 material but nothing more.

:ua: might easily be top 5 due to a very good televoting result but juries won't rank it that high.

harey

Theories? Never heard of people even analyzing the announcement order, TBH
Yeah same, that's why I was surprised and tried to understand what and why they were saying that.

They seem to believe that countries with good jury results are at the end and jury winner on the last quarter (so they think that Sweden did good) and there is something about jury winner getting high points around 14th to build suspense and so analyse what countries are there...

You can take a look on what is said on that quoted tweet to see some of them:

tararaaam

The voting pattern looks a bit like Italy and Iceland got lots of points, if you want my wild speculation.

theditz83

Veteran
Don't know why the over-analysis of every aspect of the contest comes as a surprise to any of us anymore. Everyone is suddenly a master detective when Eurovision season comes around. It does drain me however so I don't want to get involved any more with it :lol:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please share your thoughts about the rehearsals in this thread. You can also follow our Live Stream coverge. Latest link is below:

PRE-SHOW (STARTS @7PM CEST)

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 15 SCHEDULE
E1xujUoXsAYsd27

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My Post-Eurovision-Depression is getting ready to enter the chat like:
tenor.gif

I haven't suffered from the past few years but I can feel it setting in, it's gonna be a tough few weeks after this is over. 🤣

soulm8

Rehearsal after rehearsal, then performing in SF, final, jury shows… that’s so damn exhausting! I’m surprised if there is not a single singer who lost his voice before the final in the history of ESC, this is waaaay too much performances.

Top Bottom