DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
And for those who don't feel hate:

MooseShoes

İ cant with them announcing Ukraine last, i almost died
Reminds me of 2019. My no 1 and 2 were :sl: and :pt:

Neither had been announced when there was one spot left.

Anyway, Shum was effing magnificent!

JamieBrown

I'm actually surprised Australia and Croatia didn't make it, also as Australia is kind of personal loss for me. She made such an impressive staging, had a banger chorus, I really appreciated that and tonight songs I should've liked were performed poorly.

Tbh from the qualifiers only Russia and Ukraine really stucked in my mind, these women slayed the competition for me xheat

But from a musicians perspective I can find a single reason why to any qualifier at least, even Azerbaijan :D

jeriswani

I’m actually really annoyed people harping on about Ireland and the UK not taking it seriously then an act like tix makes it too the final over Lesley. don’t be surprised if Dustin the turkey makes a return in 2022 and expect I Ireland to be dragged for it.

lacrymea

I don't like any of the female bops (that includes Malta), just cause it's not my thing. But having watched the lot, the one I struggle to remember is actually Croatia... So, not surprised.

Ezio

Veteran
There was a 70% chance that one of Sweden, Norway, Croatia would not qualify. And during the show it became clear, that Croatia gets the boot.

There was also a close to 100% chance that two of Azerbaijan, Romania, Israel, Belgium would not make it.

And a slightly higher than 50% that one of the bottom 4 according to the odds would qualify, none of them did though.

VirginiaVision

Correctly predicted 8/10 qualifiers- that ties my record!

I missed :az: and :be:. Predicted :hr: and :ie: instead.

Right before the show started, I thought to myself that I might be underestimating Belgium's potential with the "older" crowd. Guess I was right about that.
I'm actually surprised that Croatia missed out. The whole performance (song, staging, vocals) really impressed me. Very interested to see whether jury, televote, or both killed it.

Ezio

Veteran
I’m actually really annoyed people harping on about Ireland and the UK not taking it seriously then an act like tix makes it too the final over Lesley. don’t be surprised if Dustin the turkey makes a return in 2022 and expect I Ireland to be dragged for it.
Ireland gave a good show but at the same time it came across pedestrian. Also her vocals were bad and the last 30 seconds looked awkward. There was no need to take us out of her fantasy and take us to the catwalk with no one around it.

I'm not surprised by Croatia's NQ as I think the placement before Belgium made a strong distinction.

There was inexperienced Albina not knowing how to handle prerecorded vocals, in Nicki Minaj costume, with a disco standard banger, and over-the-top visuals on a small stage.

And then Belgium came with a stylish glamour, dark and quality song, with an experienced singer, and filled the whole arena with elegant voice and performance. They looked like 100 classes on top of our Albina.

I see Italian entry doing the same thing to whomever they come after in order on Grand Final, and Belgium doing this same stunt again.

Israel, Cyprus and Azerbaycan are really not worth of commenting, they are as bad as Albina. 🤣

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Where can we see the press conference and half draw?

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I prefer Dustin the Turkey over TIX anytime ! :D

Top Bottom