22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gitte

Came across this, which in turn triggered me to watch the music video of gladiatior, which I hadn't done before (I only watched the national final version), and gosh, still such a loss. Old news I know but damn.

midnightsun

Veteran
What's wrong with Rybak?

I don’t know, I’ve been occasionally following him on IG for some years now and he looks always pale, thin, his face sunken, his hair always a bit ruffled. Looked as if he was sleep-deprived. It’s probably nothing, was just my first impression. Contrary to his victory and the first years after he looks unhealthy to me now.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I don’t know, I’ve been occasionally following him on IG for some years now and he looks always pale, thin, his face sunken, his hair always a bit ruffled. Looked as if he was sleep-deprived. It’s probably nothing, was just my first impression. Contrary to his victory and the first years after he looks unhealthy to me now.
Off topic but he posted on the social media a couple of years ago that he has been on anti-depressants for a long long time, he started taking them even before he competed at Eurovision and he has sleep issues because of his mental health. I think he posted it around the times of 2017 so I am not sure if it is still going on but yeah you are at least partially right

hawadharma

Now I'm better solo, solo
I never let me down, didi-down-down-down

When I'm down, you can bring me up
Up-up-up-up, up-up-up, up-up-up

Milos-BC

Not a fan of the song itself but I will be happy for my :pl: friends once the qualification happens (and it will happen).

4 points.

lilka

Not a fan of the song itself but I will be happy for my :pl: friends once the qualification happens (and it will happen).

4 points.
You’re too generous LOL :ROFLMAO: But it’s lovely to read such words!

crashworld

Veteran

Looks pretty good just from the stage. But I was watching the ESCUnited 1st dress rehearsal video just now. They said there are so much effects thrown for the entire performance when you watch it on screen. Sigh... Wonder if it's going to affect Bejba's qualification chances now. You just can't have faith in TVP with anything.

crashworld

Veteran
Apparently, duplicate Bejba effect during dance-break is gone xheat

YESH!! Can they also go ahead and proceed to remove the other cheap effects too? A respectable-looking performance could have just sealed the qualification deal for Poland.

Footage from Arena during the rehearsal.

I mean just by this alone, it's good enough. At this point, TVP is just trying to meme-fy the entire song, which is such a shame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom