22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Genesis

Oh poor defensless Blanka she was literally forced to like those hateful posts. xcry
Forced or not, it doesnt mean that people can be so hateful towards her. To me it looks like some sort of justification for toxic and absolutely disgusting behavior from certain group of people. They are literally becoming as hateful as the aforementioned posts which btw I have not even seen with my own eyes and based on what she was saying on interviews(which to me are far more genuine than some ig liking) I doubt she would do consciously.

CatTully

I'm not trying to excuse people bullying her online, but some people here are going into another extreme and treating her like a wronged special flower. The fact is she did like those posts, so l can't really muster any care for her.

Realest

Hopefully she will get her Foureira-Moment during the Rehearsals

simori95

Yeah. Mentioning Fuego and Solo in one sentence as if they were possibly of similar quality is quite shameful.
They‘re not, don’t get me wrong, but if Solo were a Foureira Song and also produced like a Foureira Song with more „middle eastern“ sounding influence, it would be for sure in my Top 5 :ROFLMAO:

Rasmus0714

Dont tell me this is the only post she liked and people base on this that shes a terrible terrible person and homophobic?? lmao.
In a storm of hate comments, she sees a comment with so many nice things about her and she should think " no I must not like this, they are talking about Janns croptop in a line ". She probably didnt read the whole thing or didnt think about it, criticising someone's croptop isnt the biggest insult anyway
This is childish, its like people try hard to find reasons to justify their hate. She shouldnt be held accountable for her brother's actions either.
That's the collection of 4 comments she like, all got video captured.Who know how many others comments didn't capture liked by this green tea?

Last edited:

burrito

It's kajna krazeh how anyone can stan Blanka or justify her actions. Why? She's not giving one reason to like her, instead she likes those pathetic comments (and no, not reading them to the end is not an excuse, besides there were shorter ones than the one quoted the most) and then tries to tell us she didn't, she doesn't call for transparency, she calls the accusations "lies" but does not elaborate how exactly people are "lying". Like what, didn't she work with one of the juries? Doesn't her mother have ties to tvp? Didn't she like those comments?
I mean, you don't need to be a likeable in order to be a good performer. But if what we saw in the national final was supposed to be a good effort on her side... then she's not a good performer either. The sole fact that people are talking about backing vocals and such possibly saving her performance, it's ridiculous. At this point we don't need her on that stage, if you're going to rely on backing track, backing vocals and looking good (which is very much up to one's personal taste), you could take any pretty girl who'd be willing to perform and put her there instead. Same result at worst, and maybe at least we could get someone more likeable. Bejba memes are funny but I'd rather see memes which don't originate from embarrassing ourselves... again.

It's ok to like the song. If it wasn't ruined for me because of all that drama, I wouldn't really hate it either, suitable for Eurovision or not. But Blanka herself is a whole different story. How to see how she chooses to behave and still be actively stanning her, remains a mystery to me.

crashworld

Veteran
It's perfectly fine to dislike her for whatever reasons, you do you. Just like it's perfectly fine for people to stan her and her song. Different strokes for different folks.

Is her integrity or character questionable? Maybe. Personally I don't care because it's not like I am going to be her fan after the competition.
Do I like her song? Absolutely!
Is she a lousy performer? Perhaps but I wouldn't judge her solely just on that NF performance when almost every performer sounded like shite.
But does the song truly require her to flex her vocal abilities? Absolutely not.

But I just hope people stop taking the higher "moral" ground and question people who truly enjoy Blanka's song for what it is.

SpiritofKeiino

Absolutely lame song, not only that but the one performance I've seen (NF) was poor, bad vocals and wooden on stage.
I'd be amazed if this qualified. I don't see a vote for it. There have been a few Polish NQs so I don't think a diaspora vote will boost it much either, especially as there seems to be little warmth out there for the act.

Verjamem

There have been a few Polish NQs so I don't think a diaspora vote will boost it much either, especially as there seems to be little warmth out there for the act.
Rafał didn't make it to Top 10 of televoting, he was 13th. Also in 2011, we were only 17th by viewers, even though semifinal's squad was decent + we got UK to vote.

Praying for our diaspora to not go blindly for it xpray

burrito

It's perfectly fine to dislike her for whatever reasons, you do you. Just like it's perfectly fine for people to stan her and her song. Different strokes for different folks.

I can speak only on my own behalf, but it hits me wrong to see people openly staning her when she is now yet another symbol of our broadcaster's antics. As I said, nothing wrong with liking the song itself, it's up to personal taste. But supporting her, after all the things about her and this whole situation which are very much not right have been listed and explained countless times, this is what I'm genuinely not able to understand.

Shes unintentionally hilarious, she has the catchiest guilty pleasure song this year and she treats the haters exactly as she should: totally ignores them, whats there not to stan?

She's not ignoring the "haters" at all tho.

Iker

Veteran
According to bookies she's supposed to NQ. Let's see what happens. I'd say if the performance is somewhat good (which means much better than the NF one) we're going to "enjoy" Blanka once more. I think we're borderline qualifier from that seemingly weaker SF2. The diaspora is likely to ignore her as she's not liked and it's unlikely the drama will become forgotten come May.

At least she's easy to look at.

Top Bottom