60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
Upgrading from :10: to :12: and from my 8th place to 3rd place.
Gave her :8: in OGAE Turkey voting, the results will be out in a few days and hoping for a few points for her xpray
Also decided to send her a vote in the semifinal along with Albania.

lilka

Okay, I'll shut my... mouth and I'm just gonna say thank you to everyone who likes our song. :ROFLMAO:

@crashworld Why Szczecin and not Krakow or Warsaw? :eek:

AlienSoul

Lots of viewers won't know about the shenanigans at the national final, so it's quite possible that she will qualify (she'll probably wear something skimpy to distract from her vocal.)

AndroZeus

Lots of viewers won't know about the shenanigans at the national final, so it's quite possible that she will qualify (she'll probably wear something skimpy to distract from her vocal.)
If she churns some butter she's sure to get 12 points from the UK.

Chorizo

My favorite part of the music video is the pastry that’s visible in the background for a moment. The song is mediocre and unambitious. It sounds like something already heard a million times. The target audience are guys who are into her and want to f*** her, making them think it’s a good song, which it isn’t. Both the song and the music video get annoying fast if you are not so much into her that you are willing to ignore everything else. 3 points for recognizing that something that has already worked a million times will easily work the million and first time as well.

lilka

Because Bejba Kween Blanka is born in Szczecin, so of course we need to honour her by hosting the competition in her birth place.
Oh sh**, I did not know that! :ROFLMAO:
But it could be a good idea, I've never been to Szczecin having lived my entire life in this country, so I would have a good reason to go.

ekzuu

I don't think she will qualify, I hope she will tho, maybe I'll vote for her... But it's simple yet entertaining good pop song possible to listen on Spotify etc which we like almost don't have this year... As almost all songs are mix of 10 genres, low quality, too avant garde etc. I think this song actually belongs to the top tier, I hope she would perform it better tho and staging would be better... But as she's kind of an icon now I can live with mediocre performance also

crashworld

Veteran
Oh sh**, I did not know that! :ROFLMAO:
But it could be a good idea, I've never been to Szczecin having lived my entire life in this country, so I would have a good reason to go.

Oh dear, what are you waiting for?

I hope Szczecin will be paying homage to Blanka when she qualifies to the GF.
Even better, make that day an annual bank/public holiday, to commemorate the day she extends Poland's qualification streak.

I won't be watching the show 'live', but I will wake up specifically just to send all my votes on that night under "Rest of the World" just to help Bejba Kween Blanka qualify.

Last edited:

escEndre

We have had a great talk with adorable Blanka that will represent Poland in this years Eurovision! xheart

Watch the interview here, and please subscribe to our YouTube-channel to get the latest interviews with the Eurovision-contestants! xheart

Realest

Great to see that she is getting slow Momentum.

crashworld

Veteran
Bejba Kween Blanka @ Israel Calling

I was looking at the views on @eurovisionspain channel where the Madrid Pre-Party performances are uploaded.
I can't believe her performance actually got the 5th highest views (behind Armenia, Spain, Austria & France) currently.
She is even ahead of Sweden & Finland. I am sure many are "hate-watching" her, LOL.
#blankasupremacy #bejbasupremacy

lilka

Singing lessons NOW! xwall

A-lister

Veteran
Bejba Kween Blanka @ Israel Calling

I was looking at the views on @eurovisionspain channel where the Madrid Pre-Party performances are uploaded.
I can't believe her performance actually got the 5th highest views (behind Armenia, Spain, Austria & France) currently.
She is even ahead of Sweden & Finland. I am sure many are "hate-watching" her, LOL.
#blankasupremacy #bejbasupremacy

If you count Polish diaspora then the view-count isn't surprising...

And also she and this whole song is such trainwreck that it becomes entertaining to watch...

AndroZeus

- Viral meme bcs of the bejba sensation
- Mika's #2 of his ESC 2023 top 10
- Spotify Poland Top 50 #27 (on top of that Gladiator song)
- Spotify Ukraine Top 50 #16
- My top 10

The way this song keeps winning xcheer
Sometimes evil prevails.

Top Bottom