Contact us

Orient Express: Jury Switching

Orient Matsuri

matsuri1-1.png

orient1-1.png

In Orient Matsuri, you can change your jury every edition!

In accordance with the Rules:
  1. Your switch can be announced only during the entry submission period after it's announced, or else it will not count
  2. Switches to unoccupied countries will count only during the entry submission period of an ongoing edition
  3. Switches to occupied "free-to-take" countries have to be announced 1 edition in advance
  4. If you are switching to an occupied "free-to-take" country, you should mention its present juror in the post

Please use the following form:

Current country:
New country:

Switches in 58

Gera11 | Jamaica → Trinidad & Tobago

CgnU7fZ.png

these are some of the nations you can switch to, so much variety

(◠‿◠✿)​

Last edited:

chontono

Well, that was not my intention, later I will talk to Fabi in case he still wants to change for ongoing editions. But I will take DR Congo for the time being. Thanks!

Amir

Veteran
I'm asking for a friend...
@SaladBreak said that switches to occupied free to take-countries should be made an edition in advance,
so that players can look for a new country.
What if my current country gets reserved, but the new country I'm planning to switch to is unoccupied?
The edition I could only make my switch would be the same where my current country gets taken away?
And someone else could be faster and take the country I was planning to switch to?

xthink

I think it would be nice if players could also reserve unoccupied countries, AFTER their current country gets reserved by someone else,
so they don't end up having to look twice for a new country

SaladBreak

@Amir only the occupied free-to-take countries can be reserved an edition in advance, even if your country gets reserved by someone.

To make it easier, the post is made by OM account here each submission period where it is mentioned which countries are available for reservation.

hijirio

Veteran
From OM 11 on

Current country: Azergayjan :az:
New country: Turgay :tr:

KAI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !

Top Bottom