Contact us

NSC 98 TSZMBOD DL 28.06 22:59

SpZ

Welcome to TSZMBOD Zombira

BigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtext

Prequalifiers who have to vote in this semi:

The deadline will be 7 days from now. People in this semi have to send their votes to me, people who want to vote in the reju have to send their votes to Simon87

Yoni

Re: Nsc 98 TSZMBOD

Akkaville xheart333333333

SpZ

Semi 2 will unfortunately be up only tomorrow. However a sneak peak of entries for the ones who want/need it.

anselm

Semi 2 seems awesome xheya

EDIT: Tubthumping was sent by Cefiya in NSC 79!

Leaf

I like the banners!! BTW not urgent or anything but the title of my song is "Sweater Weather" :p This looks like a good semi.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

My home internet has stopped working today for some unknown reason (most likely because AOL are shite) so fingers crossed I'll be able to vote in time :/

Simon87

REJU votes to me - Simon87 via pm

DL same as regular one

strajker

REJU votes to me - Simon87 via pm

DL same as regular one

EW, I won't send my votes to you.

Edit:
Awkward moment I realize I do need to Reju vote here, I thought I was in the otter semi...

Top Bottom