Contact us

NSC 58 in Serenate & Clair! THE FINALE! DL - 9/10

Liam

2rpxwnb.png

Welcome to Serenate & Clair for the final of NSC 58! Let's remind ourselves of the song which brought you all here!

BoA made her first appearance in NSC 12 with Yaponesia, with her song Neul (Waiting). She failed to make much of an impact this edition, finishing 23rd in the final.

Then Yaponesia entered her once again with the song Everlasting in NSC 19. Here she did much better finishing 11th in the final.

BoA's last appearance in NSC before her win was NSC 30 with her song Eat You Up, her first song sung entirely in English. She qualified with the reju and then finished 20th in the final.

PM your votes to LIAM
Your reju votes to LENALITE

by 15:00 on Saturday 9th October (results on Saturday afternoon)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Good luck to everyone xcheer I'm not sure how I'll vote because I want to give pts to more than 10 countries, so I'll give chance to some songs :/ but I'll vote early because I'm busy next week :D

pras

next sunday is Gabriella's birthday so I think it would be so kind if you give a birthday present to her a day before :D Good luck people!;)

takeru

Great show! Even if there are so many great songs from the semi missing :p
The interval act is a lovely tribute to last edition's winner! :mrgreen:
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! xcheer1

next sunday is Gabriella's birthday so I think it would be so kind if you give a birthday present to her a day before :D Good luck people!;)

Yknow, she's exactly 9 days older than me :lol:

Leaf

Yep pretty easy when you've never been in a final :D

Voted. I'm quite shocked about my 12-pointer.

No Name

I think I'll vote today...I'd rather not let songs grow on me, I just wanna get this voting over with...

How mature of you.

Yes - I admit that I'm probably as bitter as you for not qualifying and that I'm left with an empty and envious feeling so big that you can imagine it

Yes - we have seen much stronger finals than this one

...but let's not spoil it for the ones who actually managed to get to the final. Accept that NSC is a game of winners and losers and let's not act childish.

Bojan

How mature of you.

Yes - I admit that I'm probably as bitter as you for not qualifying and that I'm left with an empty and envious feeling so big that you can imagine it

...but let's not spoil it for the ones who actually managed to get to the final. Accept that NSC is a game of winners and losers and let's not act childish.

xgood PREACH IT!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
How mature of you.

+1 xgood

EDIT: Lol Boki, we started to post at the same topics at the same time :lol:

Last edited:

Canuck

How mature of you.

xgood Gonna join the bandwagon on this one :) xgood

Leaf

Obviously there's no point in me arguing back. I'm just gonna apologize. I'm sorry I overreact, I'm just disappointed I haven't qualified yet. I know lots of other people have waited multiple editions until their first final, I'm new to semis, I'm used to always being in a final, and I honestly don't have a lot of patience. I just don't know how that feels to miss that many chances, and since I'm newish, I am hopeful to qualify a lot. I know, in that case, why am I competing in a song contest? I like that feeling of occasional success. I wouldn't have said that tomorrow, or the day after, it's just I am really disappointed today, and I eventually calm down. Let's just say, that I didn't find a favourite that really stood out this time. I feel bad though for posting earlier, because I never want to be known as something bad, like that NSC complainer because he didn't qualify. I don't want to make enemies here, and I hope not to. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom