Contact us

NSC 48 in Lukeland - Semi Final 2 [DDL 06/02 19CET]

94ayd

Re: NSC 48 in Lukeland - Semi Final 2 [DDL 03/02 19CET]

Just to let you know, you won't be getting votes from QuiénDQ until we have a recap. :p :lol:

No Name

Voted. :cool:

Now it's time to check out semi-1.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

The videos for Kuki-Q and Alinta are blocked in Norway, because EMI seems to be a bunch of ******* ******** (use your imagination here). And they wonder why the big record companies aren't selling as much as they'd like. *******. Anyway, found other videos of the songs, so no worries, just needed to rant a bit. :p

My Star

Just a note to say my firefox crashed and cant reload livestream.

I know 2 others are experiencing such difficulty also.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t find the page you were looking for. If you typed the address (URL) in manually, it's possible that it may have been misspelled.

We are all getting this message

Schlagerman1

94ayd said:
Yeah, I just noticed it says 6th February. I think it was the 3rd just yesterday. :shock: :?

It seems that Luke has changed the deadline. I know that he has been talking about it, cause he has alot of homework these coming days! :(

Very well, at least I have more time to listen to semi 2 songs (which I have listened to very badly to be honest..) :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Better that he does that and gets the recap up before the deadline than having no recap and then late results on top of that :p

Otto

Yes, I changed the deadline to Friday, because the amount of voters so far between both semi-finals is quite low and it's much easier for me to get schoolwork, recaps and everything else done within 5 days. :)

takeru

berlyda said:
Better that he does that and gets the recap up before the deadline than having no recap

That's not a good reason

Luke said:
because the amount of voters so far between both semi-finals is quite low

That's a terrible reason :p

Luke said:
it's much easier for me to get schoolwork, recaps and everything else done within 5 days.

That's the only reason you need! Personal life always comes first, and you really shouldn't risk schoolwork and personal health for the sake of NSC. If you're still running short on time, cut down on the complicated parts of the show and recap you're planning; they're not really that necessary and not worth too much stress. A decent show is still memorable! :D

No need to make excuses about other unnecessary factors, if you're busy and need more time for more important things, we respect that and a deadline-extension is understandable and necessary for that reason alone (and the other reasons don't hold any water, so I advise against them in future editions xD). Just keep an eye on the workload, and if you find yourself struggling again I'm sure someone else will be more than happy to help, as you have done in the past :D

And well, I appreciate the extra days anyway ^^ (last-minuteness yay)
Best of luck Luke, you're doing a fine job so far :p

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
takeru said:
berlyda said:
Better that he does that and gets the recap up before the deadline than having no recap and then late results on top of that

That's not a good reason

Personal life always comes first, and you really shouldn't risk schoolwork and personal health for the sake of NSC.

Kinda exactly what i said :| Better to prioritise happenings in your personal life and make the delay now rather than trying to skirt around those issues and ending up having to delay the results and recap anyway.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Weak semi :| my votes are coming soon. :D

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Voted! :D

Top Bottom