Contact us

NSC 225 || Aimūlli || Semi-final 1 (DDL: 3rd Feb, 23:59 CET)

Territrius

9OtM28c.png

Good evening, music enthusiasts, and welcome to the symphonic battleground of melodies and harmonies! Just like finding the perfect cadence in a complex musical piece, we're here to test your knowledge and appreciation for the diverse world of sounds. This isn't your average online music contest; oh no, this is where the crescendos collide, and the notes unravel the tales of sonic brilliance.

Prepare to embark on a lyrical journey that transcends genres, eras, and musical landscapes. Much like the intricate connections on Only Connect, this competition will challenge not just your auditory senses but your ability to weave through the intricate tapestry of musical history. We're not simply asking you to hit the right notes; we're asking you to navigate the intricate and sometimes dissonant maze of musical trivia.

So, whether you're a virtuoso in classical compositions, a maestro of modern hits, or someone who simply finds solace in the sweet serenade of a well-crafted melody, this is your stage. Get ready to harmonize with the best, as we dive into the symphony of knowledge in this electrifying online music contest. Remember, it's not just about the music; it's about making the connections that will strike a chord with your fellow contenders. Now, let's meet the teams:

PQs:

Text show:

As the show goes on, Only Connect style questions will pop up and both results shows will of course be held OC-style!

Deadline: Sat. 3rd February, 23:59 CET

Send both regular and reju votes to me!

Territrius

I'm sorry guys, my whole family was hit by a really bad bout of stomach flu and we took a while to recover. :(

Don't worry, the edition won't be in danger, I just need an extra day and everything will be good. :D

I'll tag all the non-voters tonight after the NFs! Inbox has more room, too now!

Rmetr0

Thank you so much @Territrius for giving extra time to vote! xheart

Wow, what a strong edition! I liked my semi especially, but 2nd semi is great as well... 6 great songs in both semis didn't make it to my points... So excited to see which songs are going to the final!

Territrius

Everyone has voted! And 17 of you SF1 countries voted in reju SF2, which seems like a crazy high number (vs 11 from SF2 voted in reju SF1). :D

Top Bottom