[4th - 155 pts]

ferret

[3rd - 160 pts]

ferret

[2nd - 168 pts]

[1st - 173 pts]

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ::aim - that one definitely struck me as having some of the greatest cross-pot potential in this final, so not surprised it took the win. xup

ferret

It was heavy hosting. Although at first everything was fine and I even managed to implement one of my ideas for the semi-final results... But then the holidays started and the crazy neighbors 40 kilometers away from my city activated.xexcuseme Quite a nerve-wracking time, but thank goodness everything was able to be finalized and we got our new winner! xheart Congratulations Aimulli!
I apologize that I forgot to do a sorting for nations with the same number of points.The errors have already been corrected.

Paper7

Congrats Aimulli! The song was under the songs i've liked, but just got 14th place in my order.

Thanks to ferret for the math theme and hosting, great one! xheart

Territrius

Woah, thank you so much for the win!!!! xheart I knew this song had potential to do really well, but to be fair, I hadn't done well at all in so long, with only 2 qualifications in the last 13 editions before this, so to see a win suddenly is crazy :lol:

Please give me one day to think about whether I can host or not, for now I'd say yes, but I want to see if I can work out deadlines etc. Ever since I've had a second kid life is just so busy :lol:

Also, Aimulli's stats are so wacky...

This was the last time the top 10 stat had been posted:

Aimulli barely has any top 10s, but now a 5th win, yet so much lower than everyone else :lol:

Again, thank you, everyone xheart And not in the least thank you for the great hosting!

Last edited:

Veliky

I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised by that 10th place. :cool:
I have known this Dolly Parton song since I was about 4. My parents used to play it in the car during long rides, much to my boredom. Old people music...
Until, a couple of years ago, I've rediscovered the song, and fell in love with it. It's timeless, classy, and fun. Thanks to massive 12s from semi 2 voters, it got its place in the finale, for you all to enjoy! :love:

And congrats Aimulli! Stunning entry!

Karhu

Congratulations Aimūlli! xheart

And thanks for everyone who supported ::ser in the semi, especially Aimūlli and Illumia (an iconic pair) for the 12s xheart

Great job on hosting @ferret especially under such circumstances - hope things will settle down and get better soon xrunhug

Canuck

Wow, a second 2nd place in a row is just wild to me! Absolutely thrilled that this community has been enjoying my last few entries and thanks so much for my first ever double-PQ! Never would have expected that it was gonna happen with this entry. You all are awesome. :)

Also, congrats Aimulli! This edition was special to me as I had originally tried to confirm this entry but was too slow to the game lol, was very happy to give such a great song my 12.

And lastly — a massive thanks for Ferret and Veronika for their amazing job hosting these last two editions, fantastic job :D

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Those bottom results are so random :eek::eek: Got surprised about almost every placing up to 20th...
Begonia's 27th after semi win is something else...

The winner is pretty much expected though, not my kind of music, but congrats to ::aim! :)

And thank you so much for your points, much appreciate them and glad you liked my song xheart xhug

:10: ::szk + ::ros
:8: + ::rah
:7: ::tad
:6: ::xoc + ::nbs
:4: ::tyb ::ins + ::moi
:3: ::ous
:1: ::nac + ::xhu

Thanks @ferret @Veronika for hosting, that was a creative theme and you did great! ;)

anselm

Congrulli!

Thank you so much for 7th - that's an amazing result xheart

12 ::ill ::taa WSN
10 ::bal ::yap ::fie ::cyd ::ser
08 ::che
07 ::eff
05 ::beg ::ugl ::aim ::grf
04 ::dal
03 ::moi ::tan ::ros
02 ::mat
01 ::fer

xheart

Paper7

Also, Aimulli's stats are so wacky...

This was the last time the top 10 stat had been posted:

Aimulli barely has any top 10s, but now a 5th win, yet so much lower than everyone else :lol:

Again, thank you, everyone xheart And not in the least thank you for the great hosting!

My brother in stats! :LOL:(y) Alltough it changed a bit during my late NSC participations, but i'm still on a 33%-winning-rate by my top10 entries if i correctly remember the situation before i left at the beginning of 2020. Fifteen times in the top10, five times won. ^^

edit:

proofed!

Thanks @dogmeat at this place for making this stats! (y)

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
Congrats Aimulli xheart

Thanks Oleg and Veronika for hosting !

Last edited:
Top Bottom