Contact us

NSC 184 in Boudyr, Kadis | RESULTS | 28 AUGUST 20:30 CET

kopachka

I am still not fully aware of what and how it happened, but let me start by saying big THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible.

12 - Riya-Sampetrina, Aimulli, Kordavian Islands, Bigicia, Rumia
10 - Noizeland, Uferbruht, Serenes, Redwood Republic
8 - Jemmuise, Vylkuzeme
7 - Adamsburg, Blackmere, Trollheimr, Sakuralia
6 - Kadis, Luzinia, Zechonia, Lacrea
5 - Oussou Empire, MatiMati, Ugaly
3 - WL
2 - Perryfornia, Arva, Yaponesia
1 - Begonia, Fervorosia

Winning with my favorite artist at the moment feels amazing and I am so happy their work is now slightly more recognized and appreciated. xlove This reminds me of my first win with Nina Kraljić whose music I was absolutely in love with when I sent 'Zaljuljali smo svijet'.

When it comes to my points, I had such hard time deciding who would get my 12 - Solentoya or I-S-C. Both were great choices, thanks for helping me discover two lovely songs. xheart

Thank you Kadis for a smooth hosting. :) And thank you for being patient with my entry changes.

I know some of you are probably waiting for this info, but I cannot host. I wanted to sleep on it before posting it here and now I am sure it's the best decision. I am moving to another place (well.. and country) tomorrow and I have no idea how my schedule will look like. With this in mind, I cannot promise the quality of the show I have envisioned for my future hosting.

Schlagerman1

That means that we need to ask ::hyp if they can host next edition. :)
If not, then we move down to ::nal.

theditz83

Veteran
That's a shame you can't host @kopachka - but really hope the your move goes well xup

So next in line to host would be ::hyp Hypjø or ::nal Ic-Sa-Calli - won't tag people in case they haven't seen the results yet.

dogmeat

Okay, so big congrats to ::uje There could be no other winner in this final. Beautiful song and amazing vocal performance.

I'm so sorry for my mistake. I confuse ::rah and ::riy ALL. THE. TIME. So far whenever I voted for either of them, I found the mistake before sending my votes, but this time I was tired and stressed out by my internet not working, I didn't double check that; I was glad I'd managed to send my votes at all.

It's up to the host how to handle it. My opinion is that it's not as simple as "your fault - your problem". It's not me who is punished for my mistake but another country. Fortunately thats not the case, but what if ::riy was 7 points behind the winner?

Schlagerman1

Okay, so big congrats to ::uje There could be no other winner in this final. Beautiful song and amazing vocal performance.

I'm so sorry for my mistake. I confuse ::rah and ::riy ALL. THE. TIME. So far whenever I voted for either of them, I found the mistake before sending my votes, but this time I was tired and stressed out by my internet not working, I didn't double check that; I was glad I'd managed to send my votes at all.

It's up to the host how to handle it. My opinion is that it's not as simple as "your fault - your problem". It's not me who is punished for my mistake but another country. Fortunately thats not the case, but what if ::riy was 7 points behind the winner?

I understand completly that it is a horrible feeling to have written the wrong name in the vote, but I think we have been handeling this kind of stuff a few times before with going with what is saying in the message to the host. Otherwise it would be so easy to anyone, especially during results where just a few points deciding the winner, to say that they wrote the wrong name. Surely I don't believe that anyone would do it, but we still have to avoid those situations and with a contest that is very friendly and got leniant rules as NSC still has, we still have to have some kind of boundries to make it work. It is up to the host, but I believe, to make things the most fair, that the results stay as it is.

ferret

Congratulations ::uje xheya I have been familiar with the work of this band for a long time, probably for seven years... Unfortunately, I can't say that I like it, rather the opposite. Nevertheless, this victory deserves respect! xacademic

I'm waiting for the final excel to check my voting. Maybe I'll change something and get a PQ next edition... :lol:

Just quickly decide on hosting and do not make everyone wait to send Erika Vikman! xcheer

Chickflopia

Congrats to the winner! Considered using Pomni Imya Svoe here a couple of times but wasn't sure how she'd go down - very pleasantly surprised, a great winner :):love:

Thanks for all the votes for ::jem too and thanks for hosting!!

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Nice to see that I voted for 4 of the PQs. :D Congrats to ::uje, and thanks to ::kad for a great edition. :)

And some comments on my points: First points to ::jem from me. :D ::ser last edition, now ::jem, who will be the next to end the streak of 0's? Our neighbour in Rievs du Soleil ::mat or ::red? Or both? :eek: Also, congrats to ::ems on reaching 250 points from ::bal. xheat

Lenalite

Wow, this has really come as a surprise! I had not anticipated that Hypjø would come close to winning after soooo long. Never Ever is one of my favorite songs from the 10s (and Susanne Sundfør is the queen of Norway, obviously) so I had to make a throwback and send it to celebrate the first year anniversary of my relocation to Norway. I could not ask for a more fitting result. Thanks everyone!
PS: They still play Never Ever on the radio here! xheart

On a side note, I will not be able to host. I know I have been turning down hosting opportunities for a few years now but they seem to come up whenever I have no time. :( I really want to host again one day tho!

Thank you for your hosting Kadis and well done Ujedinjeni Gvozd! xclap

See you next edition in Ic-Sa-Calli then?

XO

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Desperately wanted to return to Hypjø next edition, but totally appreciate the time investment required.

Sooooo ::nal it is then? And if not, ::luz or maybe even ::che?

Unfortunately I'd also have to pass on the hosting duties for 185 as I should hopefully be flying to Turkey for some late summer sun and a much needed break in a little over 2 weeks. Hope someone has some time xpray

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
edit

Last edited:

Karhu

Congratulations Ujedinjeni Gvozd xheart I adored the song and it was a very difficult decision giving it 10 rather than 12 (which it fully deserved), but the Rumian entry just barely won out in the end. Both were brilliant, of course :giggle:

Thank you all (including the WL xheart) for the votes for "Flex" - especially Lacrea and Insomnéa for the 12s! xhug As much as I love my song, in all honesty I didn't find it extremely competitive, so I was resigned to a likely semi flop from the start. Really pleased that it managed to barely sneak through (on a 10th place tiebreak, in fact) and pick up a decent score in the final ^^

Thank you Kadis for a lovely hosting! xrunhug

Sabrewulf238

Congrats to Ujedinjeni Gvozd! Nice song. :)

Dalisska's WL votes:

12 - Jemmuise
10 - Lacrea
08 - Luzinia
07 - Halito
06 - Moisantia
05 - Aimulli
04 - Kamande
03 - Ujedinjeni Gvozd
02 - Redwood Republic
01 - Emsfrynt

Rmetr0

Congratulations to ::uje! xcheer

That win is unexpected for me. And I'll honestly say that I have put your song 21st in my final ranking. But only now I realise that it has left a better impression on me. Such a unique vocal performance! So, well done! That's well-deserved! xup

Here's how ::svo voted (as a part of WL this time :D)

:12: ::cyd Cydoni-Gibberia Hands Like Houses Space
:10: ::moi Moisantia Joel Corry x MNEK Head & Heart
:8: ::ems Emsfrynt Jozels Milka
:7: ::rah Rahasia-Diati Vega Nova Daylight
:6: ::acl Aclaira Kylie Minogue Say Something
:5: ::nal Ic-Sa-Calli Jori Sjöroos & Paula Vesala Satumaa
:4: ::red Redwood Republic Faouzia How It All Works Out
:3: ::ufe Uferbruht Hugues Aufray Y'avait Fanny qui chantait
:2: ::riy Riya-Sampetrina Hotblade Disconnected
:1: ::vyl Vylkuzeme Einar Selvik Hrafnsmál - The Words of the Raven

And thanks @MARCOMEN for hosting! ;)

Top Bottom