Contact us

nsc 139 in perryfornia | who am i1 (ddl 02/09 23:59cet)

Splash

3fvMfVY.png

OFckm55.png

perryfornia, ujedinjeni gvozd, zumkotzen voting here.
i collect all the votes.

SpZ

Can we have a rule that any future show should have a list of entries where it is easy to find out the nation, artist and title of the song and video link in an easy way? Eg not having to click on every single link to find out what songs are in this edition and not having match funny logos with letters to find the country name. It would be perfectly fine to have such list in the spoiler tags after whatever mumbo jumbo the host wants to present first.

As of now, i think this song presentation is rather horrible and needlessly making it difficult to find information about the edition. It is really not only a problem of this edition, but a general boog trend in edition hosting.

Romeo

Can we have a rule that any future show should have a list of entries where it is easy to find out the nation, artist and title of the song and video link in an easy way? Eg not having to click on every single link to find out what songs are in this edition and not having match funny logos with letters to find the country name. It would be perfectly fine to have such list in the spoiler tags after whatever mumbo jumbo the host wants to present first.

As of now, i think this song presentation is rather horrible and needlessly making it difficult to find information about the edition. It is really not only a problem of this edition, but a general boog trend in edition hosting.

I know exactly what you mean. I understand that the host wants to use their own quirky way to present the show but some people dont want to have to decipher a code and stuff before being able to vote.

previous editions have been much more complicated, this one isnt that complicated but I think a simple list with information on it would be much better

SpZ

I know exactly what you mean. I understand that the host wants to use their own quirky way to present the show but some people dont want to have to decipher a code and stuff before being able to vote.

previous editions have been much more complicated, this one isnt that complicated but I think a simple list with information on it would be much better

Well, for me it is not really about how complicated it is, it is about having a proper list of entries at the end of the show. That's why last edition was totally fine even though the main show was more "complicated"

anselm

Yeah, it would be nice to have the song information and links in the text list as well. Otherwise it's great xheart Oh, and the PQers too pls :mrgreen:

esc87fan

I do agree that a text list with all the video links and/or a recap video would be helpful, especially since we only have less than 4 days left to vote in the semis

Romeo

:il:b voted

nofuxCZ

::bif has voted

halfway through listening to this semi I was thinking this is the worst semifinal ever, then it got better, fortunately
in the end only one song really stood out - a song I was considering for NSC myself :p

Top Bottom