14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

Franco

tuorem

The most unfair non-qualification of that edition to me. I genuinely enjoyed the song and Agnete's performance, the change of pace is what makes the song interesting and the melody was really nice imo.

Too bad that it stayed in the semi. Maybe Ukraine and Georgia overshadowed it? I don't know.

I wasn't fond of the staging, there wasn't anything memorable, but still the song was worth a ticket for Saturday imo.

GermanBango

I feel so sorry for Agnete - her vocals were amazing as always.

Chorizo

I think Agnete was really unlucky with the draw. Between Ukraine and Georgia, she was probably overlooked.

Chorizo

Really? I didn't think much of either of those.

These songs aren't for everyone but they are very different from the rest and draw a lot of attention, I think.

musicfan

These songs aren't for everyone but they are very different from the rest and draw a lot of attention, I think.

They are different, but at the same time they don't conflict with this either. The Georgian one only drew attention I think because of the effects.

Chorizo

They are different, but at the same time they don't conflict with this either. The Georgian one only drew attention I think because of the effects.

I'm curious about the exact results. I think she might have been in 11th place.
I really would have liked to see her in the grand final.

Dessi

I love you soooo much Norway... I wish I could explain it in Norwegian but I can't...
Jeg elsker deg sååå mye... xheartxheartxheartxheart I'm going to cry.....

But forget about this year and focus big time on next year!!!
I know that you have SOOOOO much powers!!! Sooo much abilities that is way beyond comprehension...
I Love you so much... and Agnete aswell... FIGHT for next year!!!! xkissxkissxyaaay:no::no::no:

PeterLPZ

For me, it´s not such a surprise of the non-qualification, these 2 songs in one destroyed everything. She has a great voice, but that wasn´t enough.

Kairit

... *listens to "Laika" aggressively* ...

But I do feel sad for Agnete. :( Wasn't a fan of "Icebreaker" in the beginning, but it ended up in my top 5 eventually and I love it. It's a very strong song... I had a feeling it wouldn't get through yesterday, though. And the reaction had been fairly lukewarm to this, the verses vs chorus drama aside. So I'm not very surprised.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Before last night I had only really heard Icebreaker through the various YouTube recaps, which essentially meant that I had only heard the chorus. I thought it sounded like a nice enough song destined for the final.

But when hearing the song in its entirety last night, I was instantly taken aback by how bipolar it was. The verses didn't fit the chorus at all and only made the whole song feel incredibly messy and confusing. I am not surprised that it failed.

Verjamem

Yesterday's perfomance wasn't that classy as in the NF. Nonetheless, it still deserved to qualify (maybe instead of Israel?).

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom