Probably, you're going crazy
It's all you've been doing lately
You don't wanna test my limits
I gave you all, but you're not listenin'
Can you stop calling me baby
I've made up my mind already
We're running in circles​

ESC94

Well, like in :ie: this song was the least worst of all the titles but it´s still pretty meciocre and boring. xbored

Her voice is great, sadly the lyrics are really cliché and sound like they´ve been written in five minutes. Melodywise also nothing really interesting happens, the title "circles" is really fitting in this department. :LOL:

From me Andrea gets :4:, it´s not really terrible but simply too bland and unspectacular. For :mk: reaching the final will be once again very difficult.

EscGeek

Veteran
I still can't believe the juries were used as the tiebreaker.

200.gif
And i can't believe that this one campy entry almost won, while the ones i'm actually a huge fan of are instantly eliminated (Trei Degete, Levvis, Fiona and Me, Trollfest..) :lol:

Fluke

My first reaction is - unengaging and forgettable. There is some strength in the vocals, but it's just such bland low-energy radio filler that no singer in the world could help. Maybe some revamping could make it shine, but i'm not hoping much.

cegs5

This needs an urgent revamp and a impactful staging, otherwise it can end up dead last in their semi fir being forgettable.

Mainshow

Veteran
:mk: will provide 2,000€ to Andrea to increase the production value of her entry via a revamp.

Personally, I think that's a lot of money for a revamp. Is it that expensive to ask a producer to slightly change aspects of your song?

Honestly, that money could have spent somewhere else (staging). This song cannot be saved anyway..

crashworld

Veteran
:mk: will provide 2,000€ to Andrea to increase the production value of her entry via a revamp.

Personally, I think that's a lot of money for a revamp. Is it that expensive to ask a producer to slightly change aspects of your song?

Honestly, that money could have spent somewhere else (staging). This song cannot be saved anyway..

LOL. This shows the delegation also thinks the song is shite.
Is that alot of money though? Initially I thought that amount is pretty paltry. They would need more than that to turn this turd into something worthy for the GF.

First thing first, she needs to change the way she sings coz her expression is like inviting me to a fight and I feel like sending punches her way.

Mainshow

Veteran
LOL. This shows the delegation also thinks the song is shite.
Is that alot of money though? Initially I thought that amount is pretty paltry. They would need more than that to turn this turd into something worthy for the GF.

First thing first, she needs to change the way she sings coz her expression is like inviting me to a fight and I feel like sending punches her way.

I think it´s a lot of money for an already "finished song" to just get a revamp.
I doubt that Ronela spends - let´s say - 5,000€ to sing a few English lines and add some drums in "Sekret" right now :D

crashworld

Veteran
I think it´s a lot of money for an already "finished song" to just get a revamp.
I doubt that Ronela spends - let´s say - 5,000€ to sing a few English lines and add some drums in "Sekret" right now :D

LOL! Perhaps the only change that Ronela is going to make is change her song title to "SeCret" and that's all, so she can save some money.

Last edited:

goncalovieira

She just needs to contact Milanov. There is still a chance to improve the song.

Luneaux

Run away but we’re running in circles... How did this North Macedonian Circles sound like again? I don’t remember even though I listened it a while ago... Rude but true to me... :oops:

... Okay, I listened it again. :D May grow on me later, I can hear that there’s a lot of emotions on this song and Andrea has a nice voice for it, now it’s just okay and forgettable song to me.

Top Bottom