Mod of All Things
Staff member
This is how I imagine it went down:

tumblr_ouflytSxQb1qiuc6yo1_500.gifv

ZoboCamel

@ZoboCamel When looking into your Green Room post this is what you have done:

Code:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER][/CENTER][SPOILER]

So first you have an empty spoiler tag that's within a centered tag, and then you have the spoiler tag with the actual content after you've ended the center tag. So this is why you have two spoiler tags and the second one is left aligned. Just remove the first spoiler tag and put the [/CENTER] code at the end of your WV History spoiler tag. You might need to toggle the BB Code cogwheel to do this properly.

I'm pretty sure I entered it right at first, but then when I hit save it kept changing things to the messy code you'd posted above. That said, I hadn't thought to edit it manually in the BBCode – and doing that now seems to have fixed it, so thanks for the tip xdance2

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Is there a cap on the number of mentions that can be included in a single post? Until now I had been receiving notifications for mentions without any issues, but then in this post I was mentioned and did not receive a notification for it. Others have reported the same.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The Chat box is finally back for me, great!

ESC94

Not sure what feature you're referring to. I don' think that is something that we had on the previous forum ?!?

I mean in the threads regarding the entrys there is this poll called "How do you rate the entry??" and in the previous forum I think there was an option called "unvote" you could if a has grown or faded in you opinion.

Maybe I´m wrong though and confuse this with something different. xshrug

Citelis

Yes looks like the unvote is missing. For example i can't upgrade or downgrade Arilena anymore!

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Now its even better because it says ''Change vote'' instead of ''Unvote''!
On old forum "unvote" was addon, here changing vote is default feature which you can set for a poll when you create it (or later when edit). But since we are moved and old forum didnt have such function at all, all old polls were created before moving by default dont allow changing votes

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Is there a cap on the number of mentions that can be included in a single post? Until now I had been receiving notifications for mentions without any issues, but then in this post I was mentioned and did not receive a notification for it. Others have reported the same.

There is definitely an issue with notifications. I've noticed a couple now where I have been mentioned but didn't get a notification.

ESC94

Just wanted to write a private message but got replied that I reached the maximum number of private conversations, but according to the green diagram I only used 74 % (37/50) of allowed conversations. What´s going on??

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Just wanted to write a private message but got replied that I reached the maximum number of private conversations, but according to the green diagram I only used 74 % (37/50) of allowed conversations. What´s going on??
The limit messages (for now) is also 50 (messages) as it was before, may be some of your conversations have mpre then 1 message (reply)

Top Bottom