Contact us

New Forum Discussion thread

theditz83

Veteran
Just wanted to write a private message but got replied that I reached the maximum number of private conversations, but according to the green diagram I only used 74 % (37/50) of allowed conversations. What´s going on??

What's this green diagram that you refer to? Do you have a screenshot you could show me as I just have a list of conversations with no clear way to see the total number messages I'm using.

theditz83

Veteran
@Trece @Matt I see there is a % bar for how full your conversation storage is, but regardless of how full that is I am getting a message saying I have reached the limit (50) of conversation messages.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
@Trece @Matt I see there is a % bar for how full your conversation storage is, but regardless of how full that is I am getting a message saying I have reached the limit (50) of conversation messages.
As i said already, each conversation contains from messages(posts, answers), their limit all together in all conversations is 50 (just as on old forum). On your first screen is % bar for conversations (maximum of conversations also 50) and on 2nd screen is % bar of conversation messages.
You have 39 conversations (which are in fact a group of PMs with same user which grouped on one page for comfort viewing) and each of them contains 1 or 2 or more messages, so all together >50

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Thanks Trece - I couldn't see the conversation bar before, but now I do. Sorry for all the questions - just getting used to the new format. ;)
No problem, this addon was just installed today and i was setting permissions, once all them were set, you gpt to see these bars/limits

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
No problem, this addon was just installed today and i was setting permissions, once all them were set, you gpt to see these bars/limits
I take it we're simply too elite for such limits, since I had no idea such a thing had even been installed? :lol: xheat

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
As of today, this is what the NSC subforum looks like. All of the threads are still there when you enter the private forum, but it says there's nothing there. This is particularly problematic since I've been posting important stuff in there about rule changes that I want people to see. And mentions aren't working properly either so I can't use those to alert people.

screenshot_20200116-1uojog.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
^^ same is the case for the FSC subforums atm (says threads 0, messages 0) so I guess there is some tweaking that needs doing in the system. Please take a look at it, Admins. Thank you.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Its all about permissions system on xenforo. Its completely different and has other structure then we had on vb. So when we moved, all messed up. We did some fix about them but such nuances still show up. We will work over it

Top Bottom