Contact us

New Escforums Mods!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Just a quick update :D I wanted to let you know that we have 2 new additions to the Escforums Staff team - 1 super mod and 1 ESC mod xcheer

So:

So, this ESC season is about to start and I'm sure that all of us will do a great job :D

And 1 more thing, to remove any confusions, current Escforums.com staff team:

If you have any question(s), feel free to post them here :D and pls correct me if I wrote sth. wrong

Milos-BC

I also want to congratulate both of our new mods and I am more than certain that we are going to be a great team! xcheers :D

CPV4931

Congratulations :-)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm thrilled to have you guys with us. I know you'll be doing a great job and I want to thank every person who applied for a Mod position. Good luck to EurovisionSmile and daniels1000 AND NOW GET TO WORK

;)

Mozz

Congratulations to both Luis and Daniel. I'm extremely pleased with these picks.

It's actually funny because I KNEW these two would be the most suitable for the jobs (as I wrote to you Luis).

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations to both Luis and Daniel. I'm extremely pleased with these picks.

It's actually funny because I KNEW these two would be the most suitable for the jobs (as I wrote to you Luis).

Daniels is probably many steps ahead of me :D all I can say is that I will do my best and that all of you can count on me!

xwave

Top Bottom