Contact us

Nation Song Contest 194 - Semi-Final Results (19:00 CEST)

ferret

Thank you for the show, @Sean, and everyone for our qualifying! :eek:
I believed in this song after failing in a folk music contest, but at that time there was no animated video, this added mystery and atmosphere to the song. Thank you to everyone who voted for Hulten 🇸🇪 and ::nbs xpray

A very emotionally difficult day (🇨🇭xfaint), this show could have killed me... But tomorrow it will be even worse (🇺🇦 vs 🇸🇪 :mrgreen:).
I'm sorry that I couldn't participate here online. Congratulations to everyone who is happy with their result! xheat

theditz83

Veteran
Wow that place of real winners in Semi 1 - what a joy! xheat

Surovia will definitely need to buck up their ideas if they're going to continue having a voice in Moisantia's future song choices it seems...

Great concept and qualifier reveal Sean - massive amount of effort, and great to give each nation a moment to shine in the show xlove

Results were ok on the whole - as is standard now, I got more of my Reju Top 10 through than my Regular but I did get my Top 3 from Semi 1 while my Semi 2 Top 2 are sadly missing...

::moi DNQs
Semi 1 Regular (5/10):

:7: ::lac
:6: ::bal
:4: ::per
:2: ::nur
:1: ::tyb

Semi 2 Reju (7/10)
:12: ::tan xcry
:10: ::kam xcry
:2: ::vyl

Moisantia is firmly back in charge for 195 so get ready to dance HARD!!! xyaay

Lenalite

Wow, Sean! You've really taken it to the next level. This was such a sentimental and well-crafted show! So much history and so many memories... xheart

Some of our favorite entries/highlights from each nation:

And wow, so happy to have qualified after missing out 2 editions in a row. Maybe we should arrange more national finals? xcheer

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
::tad SF2 DNQs:

:12: xcheer
:10: xcheer
:8: ::qdq QuiénDQ :(
:7: ::tro Trollheimr :(
:6: xcheer
:5: ::che Cherniya :(
:4: xcheer
:3: ::kam Kamandé :(
:2: ::com Comino :(
:1: xcheer

Amazing results show Sean, thank you for all of your effort! Even though I've not been on the main roster very long I really enjoyed delving into NSC history and seeing each nation get its little bit of time to shine. xlove

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers, and what a wonderful job on the show, Sean! xbow xlove So loved all these descriptions and highlights from all the participating nations.

Really sad I just missed out on qualifying, with a song I've been so obsessed with . :cry: But at least some of you seemed to like it. Awful results for some of my favorites as well. :( Thank you to everyone who voted for Auri! xlove

::tro

Semi 1 REJU vote
:7: ::ins :(
:6: ::tyb :(
:5: ::noi :(
:1: ::aim :(

Semi 2 vote
:10: ::vyl xcry xcry xcry
:7: ::rum xcry
:6: ::red xcry
:5: ::slf :(
:3: ::zch :(
:1: ::nal :(

I really wanted to include all my favorite songs from each nation, but it's taken me all evening to just go through my voting history to see which songs I enjoyed the most from each nation and I haven't even gotten to the re-listening part yet to refresh my memory, so I'll have to come back and finish this part later! I really want to do it, but I'll be super busy the next few days so bear with me!

Fearnavigatr

Haha, yeah you're right. Maybe not the best one to highlight. How about this iconic entry in the same kind of vein (and probably better and even more iconic tbh).

::ugl NSC 20

To be totally clear, I am of course joking, and I appreciate the callback. ^^
No endorsement given to that guy, but we can at least take some solace in the fact that it's not himself, but parody voice impressions from various Simpsons and Family Guy episodes.

SML though, I'm always here for the definitive and most important Ugly song getting its due. Even if only two or three people will ever understand its deep contextual layers. :cool:

Last edited:

Territrius

Nooo, the tie :D Thank you to all those who voted for me!!

This was a fantastic show xheart

Wish the results were, too, though, NQ'ing and losing my top 3... :(

12 Oussou Empire
10 Pyreica
08 Gvozdmost
04 Begonia
03 Biflovatia
01 Tybaleva

Rmetr0

What an amazing, heartwarming and unifying, connecting-together idea of the results show, @Sean!! xheart

Sorry, I couldn't participate in that but maybe I'll try catch up somehow!! Maybe will post the list of my fav entries from each nation. Because I love all the nations and I surely have a song from each that made my day, week, month or more once!! xlove

Thaaaaaaank you aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll xcryxcryxheartxheartxheart
You can't imagine, I literally cried when I saw this green check in the spoiler!! That's what I totally needed after the bad end of yesterday!
You massively cheered me up in that hard busy time with the graduation work etc. Thank you so so so much once again!!! xlove xlove xlove

Congratulations to all who made it!!! 🎉xheart👏
And I'm soooooooooo sorry for all who didn't make it but hoped for ☹️ xrunhug

Let's see, only Semi 1 this time, I've never had to miss voting in other semi since my debut 😣

12. 🥳
10. ::nur - so sorry, but you did amazing!! Keep it up and SMASH next time!!
08. ::bif - wow, that came unexpected 😕
07. 🥳
06. 🥳
05. ::fer - so close too, such a sweet song!
04. ::uje - this was an interesting and joyful one, unexpected to not see it in final 😕
03. 🥳
02. 🥳
01. ::ora - another interesting one I was sure gonna make it 😕

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
k5owev3i.png

Excellent idea for results show ! @Sean xcheers I enjoyed every single step down the memory lane xbow xbow !!!!

Thank you so much for securing spot in final for the lovely new protegee of Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat - Julia!
Dare I say she proved she lives up to the standards of her masters-tutors tremendously well with the song and the video of "Et toi mon amour alike". I'm hoping for major support in finals too xlove xhug

Congratuations to all qualifiers and comisserations to those who missed on qualification. xrose

line_heart_logo_by_smault23-d9c5fgk.gif

s.
179349.png
[REJU]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀12 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀10 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀07 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀06 |
png-transparent-pixel-small-animals-cry-small-animals-pixels-mosaics-thumbnail.png
::bal Balearica Island
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀05 |
png-transparent-pixel-small-animals-cry-small-animals-pixels-mosaics-thumbnail.png
::per Perryfornia
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀04 |
::ora Orangualia
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 |
::bif Biflovatia
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 |
::pyr Pyreica
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀01 |
diamond.gif

5/10 :: 38/58 xcheer

s.
179350.png
[Regular]​

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀12 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀10 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀07 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀06 |
::qdq QuiénDQ
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀05 |
::ugl Ugaly
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀04 |
diamond.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 |
::cal Calypso
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 |
::che Cherniya
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀01 |
::tan Tanoiro

5/10 :: 41/58 xcheer

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I didn't really expect results yesterday, and only dropped by the forum to see when the results would be. They were about halfway at that point. I had a really long day at work, and barely made it home in time for the first Euro 2020 match of the day, and altho I did try to read all the comments, I was way too tired to contribute anything (I even skipped the end of the second football match last night). But it was a great show. :D Lost both my 12 pointers pretty early tho (I gave Lacrea half their points :eek:), and also my 10 pointer in what was the best semi. :( But I got 11 of the 20 songs I voted for thru, and with a few great PQs, I think my top 10 in the final will be pretty good anyway. :) As for my own result, it was never really a question of if "Work" would qualify, but how low it would end. My hope was to avoid the bottom 5, and when the ties are broken, well, we'll see...

DNQ results:
Semi 1
:12: ::lac (Congrats on getting your first entry on my Douze points playlist at least)
:7: ::nur
:5: ::bif
:3: ::beg

Semi 2 (reju)
:12: ::tan (a former ::bal NF entry was never going to qualify :()
:10: ::vyl
:5: ::kam
:2: ::zch
:1: ::hal

Top Bottom