Contact us

Mundobasket 2014 Spain

aletem

Milos, I told you so! :lol: You should listen to me more often. :lol: It was a great game and I am not surprised really. Also, Djordjevic used to play in Greece (Olympiakos, am I right??), so he knows how their team plays. Let's get to the semi-finals now!! xcheer

Onaj Bogdanovic breej..."izdudlao" gi svi. :lol:

EscGeek

Veteran
Good work Srbija!! xclap
I have to correct myself..Greek result does not affect Slovenia's placing! If :lt: and :es: reach the semifinals,we're 5th xheya

Now i hope Turkey wins over Australia! That will teach them!:cool:

Archer

:tr: 65 - 64 :au:

Whoaaa!!! SOOCSOOCSOOC

Game winning three by Emir Preldzic:

https://vine.co/v/OzWnO67UZEq

We managed to make it despite the referee who was a total *sshole. I hope the officials watch this game again, he should be dismissed.

Milos-BC

Yes, aletem, you said what will happen and I didn't believe it personally :lol: But in situations like this, I am the happiest person when I do make a mistake.

Shockingly brilliant match of the whole team and a deserved victory. This was possibly the best match of the national team in the last 4-5 years. It has been long time since we were so coldblooded and calm in a match like this. And on top of that, we played a nearly perfect match, with varied attacks and the defense was also good, for the first time. Well done to everyone, nobody expected a victory like this, especially against :gr: .

And I am sad for :gr: too :( They deserved to play at least 1/4 finals, they were dominant in the 1st stage, but that is sport.

Now after the celebration ended we can start thinking on :br: . It will be very tough, but we already played one match against them and lost and it is tough to lose from the same rival twice. We have chances for the semi-final, but even if it doesn't happen being in top 8 teams in the world is a great success, no matter what, so whatever happens in the future, we made a great result in the end, and I am very happy because of that.

Milos-BC

So, today:

:rs: - :br:

It will be very tough but if we repeat the same approach from the match against :gr: I believe we can make it to the semifinal. If we manage to stop Varejao and Nene we will be closer to the goal. However, that is not where the biggest danger lies, as because of the conception of our team we also must pay a lot of attention on Barbosa and even Huertas. We must try and get them out of the rhythm as soon as possible.

Archer

:lt: 73 - 61 :tr:

Our rival was excellent at three pointers, and on the very contrary we were terrible. So, the result is not surprising.

aletem

Yeee, I knew it!! :mrgreen: Now let's kick either France or Spain! xcheer

Scooby

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay just can't believe what we done. For the second time in a row we are in semifinal

5d10efa387a5064ac678dd8ddf3dd7d81369530674_full.gif

Milos-BC

I can't write anything right now, I am literally in trance! :lol:

This was a demonstration of force.

But I am also sad for :br: a bit...........now they suffered catastrophic debacles in both soccer and basketball this year.

Now we can rest a bit and prepare for the semi final match against, I am certain, :es: .

Prepare yourself Spain, we are coming xbike

Archer

I can't write anything right now, I am literally in trance! :lol:

This was a demonstration of force.

But I am also sad for :br: a bit...........now they suffered catastrophic debacles in both soccer and basketball this year.

Now we can rest a bit and prepare for the semi final match against, I am certain, :es: .

Prepare yourself Spain, we are coming xbike

Bogdanovic is a badass. So delighted about his performance!

PamSwynford

Bravo Srbija!

Scooby

Let's go France. Kick that Spanish asses
Allezzzzzz

aletem

Yay, an easier opponent for Serbia. Now to avenge that 2 point deficit! xcheer

Top Bottom