Contact us

Kate Ryan of 2011

Margerita86

Not really, they fall into failed fan favorites, a true Kate Ryan doesn't even make it to the final.

Margerita86

And as I said before Estonia and Hungary are failed fan favorites, now if both had missed the final they could have been a Kate. But any country, other than the pre-qualified ones, that make the final are no true Kates.

Sabiondo

Sorry but Norway is the winner and Kristina was given his trophy to Stella and Finito... end of the history..¡¡¡

FallenAngelII

^ No? What about Norway?
Norway was not a favourite! Name 5 sources outside of the Nordic countries who called it a favourite to win the entire contest.

Aftonbladet, Expressen and the "Inför Eurovision Song Contest 2011" panel do not objective critics make!

Grinch

Kate Ryan means "a favourite which fails in sf" but since this yearthe results are weird, I think we can change the meaning into "a favourite which fails in general"

So I say France, UK, Hungary, Estonia.

And I wonder if Quent91 still thinks ESC 2011 is epic :D

alca

Next year we have to make a thread Who will be next Dana International? :(

Dana wasn't a favourite to win!

Norway was not a favourite! Name 5 sources outside of the Nordic countries who called it a favourite to win the entire contest.

Aftonbladet, Expressen and the "Inför Eurovision Song Contest 2011" panel do not objective critics make!

Well that's the feeling I got! Everyone was crazy about this song. And I'm not talking about the Nordic countries.

alca

Next year we have to make a thread Who will be next Dana International? :(

Dana wasn't a favourite to win!

Well that's the feeling I got! Everyone was crazy about this song. And I'm not talking about the Nordic countries.

FallenAngelII

Fans on ESCToday's forums do not count either as they are but a small fraction of the televoting public and have absolutely no impact on the juries'.

StellaStai

Yep, Stella is our Kate Ryan 2011.

Stella is not K.R.- I know it, you know it, everybody knows... She was robbed exactly like Magda and Emmy..

From Greece.

Problems can happen when it comes to big events like Eurovision but this 1st Semi Final was a disaster and should have been done again.

Armenia and Norway were seeded to be in the Top of this years Eurovision by experts all over Europe and those contributions were also the songs that people remembered after the semifinal was over. The Winner is said to be the songs you Remember and keep on singing after a contest and Norway and Armenia definitely had those songs this year. The fact that most European countries had problems during the broadcast of the first 5 contries of this Semifinal is a disaster. People could not vote for those countires after the first 30 minutes and even the first 30 minutes it had problems.

Hopefully in the future this wont happen again and IF it does, the countries that are effected should be getting a 2nd chance.

Haba-Haba with Stella will for sure be a Summer Hit all over Europe.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=35403&_t=ndr_explains_commentary_audio_issues

No one in semi 1 is, are or will be K.R. - So just forget about it. :twisted: :twisted:

Lugano

Stella is not K.R.- I know it, you know it, everybody knows... She was robbed exactly like Magda and Emmy..

From Greece.

Problems can happen when it comes to big events like Eurovision but this 1st Semi Final was a disaster and should have been done again.

Armenia and Norway were seeded to be in the Top of this years Eurovision by experts all over Europe and those contributions were also the songs that people remembered after the semifinal was over. The Winner is said to be the songs you Remember and keep on singing after a contest and Norway and Armenia definitely had those songs this year. The fact that most European countries had problems during the broadcast of the first 5 contries of this Semifinal is a disaster. People could not vote for those countires after the first 30 minutes and even the first 30 minutes it had problems.

Hopefully in the future this wont happen again and IF it does, the countries that are effected should be getting a 2nd chance.

Haba-Haba with Stella will for sure be a Summer Hit all over Europe.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=35403&_t=ndr_explains_commentary_audio_issues

No one in semi 1 is, are or will be K.R. - So just forget about it. :twisted: :twisted:

There were commentary audio problems. There was nothing wrong with the broadcast of the show itself so making that into an argument that the show failed and Stella and Emmy were robbed is absurd.

Stella definitely was 2011's Kate Ryan.

StellaStai

There were commentary audio problems. There was nothing wrong with the broadcast of the show itself so making that into an argument that the show failed and Stella and Emmy were robbed is absurd.

Stella definitely was 2011's Kate Ryan.

Silly or fool.. How can you alone reply for each country. Maybe you were in all of them at same time.

-----

And you are talking. - 19.The Netherlands :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom