Contact us

Karaoke spin-off - THE RESULTS

twister

On a funny note... the top two live in the same municipality. Coincidence? xthink :lol:

And the 3rd swedish just failed with a 6th place? :(

JOKEEEES thank everyone who voted xheart Tbh I think my video helped a lot since my voice is crap if you compare to like... people.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Thank you guys!! :D xlove xrunhug

Emreign

Thank you so much for your votes , 10th place is Nice for me.I will work hard for Karaokespinoff 2 :)

Congratz Anna You have an amazing voice :)

Thank you so much for 10 pts Pigeon Island , 8 pts Chernia , 7 pts Moisantia & UGALY , 4 pts R-L-D , 3 pts Anselmumonia & Halito , 2 pts Comino & Calypso , 1 Quiendq

Lovely votes :) My voice also not bad...as i said top , i will prepare something strong :D

spiluke

Last place with 1 point is what you get when you sing with a bad mic... and not being able to sing at all :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you everyone for all your points! I'm aware of my singing ability, so 12th is amazing :p :D

Congratulations on your win Anna, it really was well-deserved! I was amazed at how talented some of the NSCers are :eek: I loved watching all of your performances, this was definitely the hardest thing i've ever had to vote in! I can't wait until the next one, this spinoff was so much fun :D

strajker

And the 3rd swedish just failed with a 6th place? :(

JOKEEEES thank everyone who voted xheart Tbh I think my video helped a lot since my voice is crap if you compare to like... people.

Hmm, I didn't watch your video a lot but your voice was really amazing and more like addictive!

Milos-BC

Yay, one of my favorites won in the end :D Congratulations Anna, (more than) well deserved :D Yet another fave of mine (Jochen) ended on the second spot so I am happy with that as well, but I think Foti should've ended higher. 8th place is too low for such interpretation. Other than that, I enjoyed watching and listening to this spin-off xcheers :D

Each performance here was entertaining for me, and each one had its own charm :D

Top Bottom