Contact us

Kanto

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
8xzv.png

:kant:

The Kantō region (関東地方 Kantō-chihō) is a geographical area of Honshu, the largest island of Japan. The region includes the Greater Tokyo Area and encompasses seven prefectures: Gunma, Tochigi, Ibaraki, Saitama, Tokyo, Chiba, and Kanagawa. Within its boundaries, slightly more than 45 percent of the land area is the Kantō Plain. The rest consists of the hills and mountains that form the land borders. In official census count on October 1, 2010 by the Japan Statistics Bureau, the population was 42,607,376 amounting to approximately one third of the total population of Japan.

In the Pokémon franchise, a region named after Kantō is the first geographical setting of both the anime and the game series (it was featured in Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen, Gold, Silver, and Crystal, and HeartGold and SoulSilver).

250px-Japan_Kanto_Region_large.png

Evangeline

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 65 SF 1 | Kalafina - Magia

If this doesn't qualify I will bring this contest to the ground with my own bare hands I swear to everything that is hot and catchy!

ZoboCamel

I both hate you and love you right now for sending this. Expect high points delivered with a bitchy, jealous glare. :rolleyes:

Oh, and if THIS doesn't get a high finish... I honestly don't know if any Japanese song will. For both of our sakes (and because of the great song), good luck! Wish I wasn't in REJU for this semi.

nekoisneko

I both hate you and love you right now for sending this. Expect high points delivered with a bitchy, jealous glare. :rolleyes:

Oh, and if THIS doesn't get a high finish... I honestly don't know if any Japanese song will. For both of our sakes (and because of the great song), good luck! Wish I wasn't in REJU for this semi.

Love you broooo!!! Hahahahaha :rolleyes:

anyway, since I had bad experience with Kokia, so I don't want to disappoint you with the result, just enjoy the show :D #andSupportKanto

nekoisneko

312x213.gif.4198ab40c1b00131a41c22000b2204cd.large

FOR WV 66 ENTRY, KANTO WILL ORGANIZE ANIME NF!!!!

2 Opening Songs
2 Ending Songs
2 OST

1318309265839.gif

ZoboCamel

100% will be voting in this NF! Seen plenty of anime, so hopefully I know a few of these~

Also, is that second GIF hinting at a possible entry? I can imagine either one of Hyadain's Nichijou OPs doing rather well in WV... :lol:

nekoisneko

100% will be voting in this NF! Seen plenty of anime, so hopefully I know a few of these~

Also, is that second GIF hinting at a possible entry? I can imagine either one of Hyadain's Nichijou OPs doing rather well in WV... :lol:

HUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DAMN! THAT HOT REVEAL!!!

8hjJoED.gif

List Anime:
- Aldnoah Zero
- Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
- Mirai Nikki
- Break Blade
- Gundam Unicorn
- Akame Ga Kill

Probably change tho (Fate, Btoom!, Akatsuki no Yona, etc) :'> :'>

John1

Kalafina has usually good songs to propose to their fans, but this one is slightly different, to me.
Those rock songs are really enjoyable to listen to.
I'm really excited to know whether you'll qualify with 'Magia' or not, but you're already qualified inside of my heart. xcheer

GO, GO, GO :kant: ! xjump

nekoisneko

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 65 Final | Kalafina - Magia | WV66 NF is Up! DDL: 9 July 23:59 CET

WELCOME TO WV 66 KANTO NF!!!
IT'S ANIME NF!!!!!

1318309265839.gif

Without any further, there will be 6 songs but only one song will be next :kant: entry :D

enjoy the show!

#1 Sawano Hiroyuki - aLIEz
(Aldnoah Zero Ending Theme)

#2 Hyadain - Kakakata☆Kataomoi-c
(Nichijou Opening Theme 1)

#3 Sawano Hiroyuki - [UNICORN]
(Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn OST)

#4 Kokia - Fate
(Break Blade Opening Theme)

#5 Iwasaki Taku - Le Chant De Roma (Shiitagerareta Mono-tachi no Tame ni)
(Akame Ga Kill OST)

#6 Man With A Mission - Raise Your Flag
(Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans Opening Theme 1)

How to vote?

Just simply score each song with range 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest) and send your vote via PM! :D
Feel free to give opinion as well :D

Deadline: 9 July 2016 23:59 CET

xcheer

ZoboCamel

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 65 Final | Kalafina - Magia | WV66 NF is Up! DDL: 9 July 23:59 CET

Ooh, a lovely selection of songs. I know four of these, and the other two are also quite nice... it's going to be hard for me to separate my scores for these! Also - I see you ended up actually going with Hyadain :lol:

One note, though - YouTube's region locks are being a pain again, so three of the entries are is blocked, at least in Aus: aLIEz, Kakakata☆Kataomoi-c, and Raise Your Flag. As with Kalafina last time around, it's not a particular issue for me since I actually know them all already, but an alternate source could help other voters if possible. I've tried to find one for each:

aLIEz: All I could find that wasn't pitch-shifted or a cover was this live version. If you want everyone to be able to hear the recorded version, then maybe try to upload it yourself as an unlisted video? Worked for my own NF without getting copyright claims, at least.

Kakakata☆Kataomoi-c: A re-source with the proper video and audio - the only difference is it's got some Spanish subs on it.

Raise Your Flag: Same thing, just on the official VEVO channel.

nekoisneko

Annnddd no one has voted :'(

oh well, I will pick internally if no one voted until 9 July :'(

with something different from this list

Ooh, a lovely selection of songs. I know four of these, and the other two are also quite nice... it's going to be hard for me to separate my scores for these! Also - I see you ended up actually going with Hyadain :lol:

One note, though - YouTube's region locks are being a pain again, so three of the entries are is blocked, at least in Aus: aLIEz, Kakakata☆Kataomoi-c, and Raise Your Flag. As with Kalafina last time around, it's not a particular issue for me since I actually know them all already, but an alternate source could help other voters if possible. I've tried to find one for each:

aLIEz: All I could find that wasn't pitch-shifted or a cover was this live version. If you want everyone to be able to hear the recorded version, then maybe try to upload it yourself as an unlisted video? Worked for my own NF without getting copyright claims, at least.

Kakakata☆Kataomoi-c: A re-source with the proper video and audio - the only difference is it's got some Spanish subs on it.

Raise Your Flag: Same thing, just on the official VEVO channel.

Thanks for the suggestion, xlove

But I'm not sure if I can upload unlisted video :(

ZoboCamel

Annnddd no one has voted :'(

oh well, I will pick internally if no one voted until 9 July :'(

Give it a little more time if you can - I think there are a lot of people who don't check national finals until after the current edition is done. Worst case scenario, you'll at least end up with (my) one set of votes~

nekoisneko

Give it a little more time if you can - I think there are a lot of people who don't check national finals until after the current edition is done. Worst case scenario, you'll at least end up with (my) one set of votes~

I have guessed this :'> that's why I will pick internally if there is no one voted or less than 5 voter

*I just found a good song, and next edition will be my last edition with :kant: :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I have guessed this :'> that's why I will pick internally if there is no one voted or less than 5 voter

*I just found a good song, and next edition will be my last edition with :kant: :D

I shall be voting either today or tomorrow! :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Today it turns out! Wow. What an NF. Some absolutely fabulous songs and only one I'd be really disappointed to see win! Best of luck! xlove :lond: has voted!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

:paci: just voted! I have a super fave herexheat Good luck Nekoxcrossed And good luck with Kalafina as wellxheart

Top Bottom