5 2.8%

4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Etanna

oh that's so sweet of him to acknowledge the participating women since all of top 5 were men xheart

• Like It
Reactions: MS.

Mainshow

Veteran
Am I happy? Amy I slightly disapppointed?

Both songs are incredible - Marco is the better vocalist and performer.. Lazza totally slayed - I loved his song and it would have been a great entry for Eurovision - seriously, for a sec, I was hoping to see him win. but Marco Mengoni is Marco Mengoni.. He´s my favourite Italian artist and his concert was the last one I attended before the Covid-19 pandemic took place, I own all of his albums (even the live album).

Lazza is a great discovery and would have slayed in Liverpool but I´m also very happy for Marco!

Edit: ah, it´s another :12:

stephanos13

Congrats to Marco. Deserved winner.

Let's see if he wants to go to Eurovision again. I could see a scenario that he gives the ticket to Lazza but I guess he will probably go.

Mainshow

Veteran
Congrats to Marco. Deserved winner.

Let's see if he wants to go to Eurovision again. I could see a scenario that he gives the ticket to Lazza but I guess he will probably go.

He already announced that he would be accepting the ticket to fly the Italian flag in Liverpool.
Amadeus also said that the winner is going to represent Italy (one could assume that all participating acts said "yes" in advance).

Unless, Marco changes his mind all of a sudden to make Lazza deliriously happy knowing it´s one of his biggest wishes but I don´t think that´s the way you should get the right to represent your country.
Marco simply won with a great entry in a fair competition.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I find Due Vite better than Marco's previous entry, and overall it's not bad. He obviously sings it extremely well. That whole top 5 though... some variety please Italy, come on? It wouldn't hurt.

:6: points (I'm not wild for it but probably the second best entry selected tonight in my opinion).

Top Bottom