5 2.8%

4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Etanna

his musicvideo maybe - warpictures video maybe from ukraine?
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I don't know what the song is about either - I assumed it was just a love song, based on the title. I thought that he was voted for by his fanbase because he's hot and because he turned himself into a bit of a legend last year.

CPV4931

I somehow thought that the Top 5 would be 100% televoting - ui... are juries/demographic juries going to vote again or are they just about to take their previous rankings into account for the superfinal as well?
I think, they are voting again, but not sure about it... but it´s 34 % televoting and 33% juries/demographic each

HayashiM

Veteran
The song will not translate to Liverpool´s stage. It will just be him sounding quite flat - no children´s choir... it´s not going to work.
I actually liked him better without the choir, I could just enjoy the song without feeling squeezed with emotional blackmail :) sure, there's way too much cheese, it just happens to be my personal kind of cheese

Mainshow

Veteran
That Antytila song would have been an amazing Ukrainian entry, I'm now I'm just sad thinking about how it's not one.
The verses were quite weak, imo (I don´t know the lyrics, obviously) but they just fell flat after his absolutely amazing vocals in the chorus! They were incredible!

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Mia Martini Critic's Award: Colapesce Dimartino
Lucio Dalla Press Jury Award: Colapesce Dimartino
Sergio Bardotti Best Lyrics Award: Coma_Cose - L'Addio
Giancarlo Bigazzi Best Composition Award: Marco Mengoni - Due vite

CPV4931

I haven´t been awake for so late since forever... dunno, Sanremo last year? :D
San Remo last year ended quite early, as far as i remember I was dissapointed because it ended before 2... but there were less songs than this year :-)

Top Bottom