7 4.6%

2 1.3%

4 2.6%

1 0.7%

4 2.6%

• Total voters

Krishoes

Re: ITALY 2016

So 2014 was abnormal, and the selection of Emma from outside of Sanremo is unlikely to happen again anytime soon?

Annalisa couldn't be chosen the same way...if she's open to it?

There are no reasons to go back to an internal selection (the only year we flopped if you notice...)

Krishoes

I actually think that Alessandra Amoroso could be our representative.

She has never competed in Sanremo Festival, only twice but as a guest (or three times, I don't remember well). Now she is trying to enter the spanish/latin market and she is working on her new album for the italian public, so Sanremo 2016 could be a good way to promote it.

And there is a good reason to think this way: everybody here in Italy is saying that the next Sanremo Festival will be host by Carlo Conti again, with Maria De Filippi.

She is the creator, producer and tv host of Amici di Maria De Filippi, the biggest italian talent show (the second is The X Factor), and Alessandra Amoroso (along with Emma Marrone) won an edition of Amici so she could enter Sanremo for the first time if Maria De Filippi will be the tv host of the our festival.

Then ok, she has to win it, but she would have high chances to manage it.

Her music doesn't drive me crazy, but I like this song:

GWTW1939

Well if the run continues next year's Italian representative will be female and you might be right ;)

They've been alternating between the men and women :geek:

elanyvx

I think Annalisa will never go Eurovision because when RAI/Sanremo choose a woman (Nina Zilli or Emma internally) she is not competing in Sanremo and when she is present in Sanremo wins another artist (Marco Mengoni and Il Volo) ... #truestory xcry1

This is the new single

Brandt

I came here to wish for Annalisa. She was my winner back in San Remo 2013 with "Scintille". Very since than, I expect to see Annalisa on Eurovision stage.

My favourite songs are Scintille and Alice e il blue.

Krishoes

Maybe it's time for :it: to enter with an english song?

The Kolors are competing in the current edition of Amici:

drago120

Maybe it's time for :it: to enter with an english song?

The Kolors are competing in the current edition of Amici:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO xgaahxgaah

I hated Nina when she sang most of the song in English in 2012

For me Topo Gigio can go to Eurovision but enough to sing in ITALIAN!

Franco

Alice e il blu! xheart
Such a shame that she published it too late for ESC2013 and too soon for ESC2014. Great melody, beautiful and deep lyrics. It would have been the best entry. xgaah

Krishoes

Yes, Alice e il blu is a great song. Now Annalisa sings very bad songs, so childish and awful, so I would see other contestants for :it:.

Brandt

Save my words.

Rai: "We are by Turkey's side. Kick the juries out... Or us."

Krishoes

Rai is actually happy for the results of the viewing figures, this is their main goal. They don't care for the result in the voting (maybe it's even better for them). They are not so interested in the Eurovision Song Contest to create a new Turkey mess, I think.

Catia

There are still many queens in our deck. xparty

z16veQw.jpg
Annalisa NO for me,she's completely overrated
Dolcenera WHY NOT? With something like Accendi lo spirito could be VERY interesting :) :)
Malika ABSOLUTELY YES xheart xheart xheart
Arisa xheart xheart

Krishoes

Marco Mengoni again with something like this xlove

hunty73

Annalisa NO for me,she's completely overrated
Dolcenera WHY NOT? With something like Accendi lo spirito could be VERY interesting :) :)
Malika ABSOLUTELY YES xheart xheart xheart
Arisa xheart xheart

Annalisa needs to ditch her current writers.She was making amazing contemporary pop on her first albums but Warner are trying to make her too middle of the road now.Her delivery at SR was the best iv seen from her,but she needs to get back to her old writers.
Dolcenera is fantastic and just needs a killer song to win a SR.
Malika Ayane is incredible.She isnt the type of artist to win an ESC,but so what,shed still place very high.
Arisa is a wonderful singer but would probably be similar to Malika.Place high but not trouble the top.
The other i would add is Alessandra Amoroso.I know not everyone likes her, but with the right song she could smash the televote at a SR.I fancy she might be there next year and challenge the podium.

Cozzy

I think we should forget about Annalisa and Malika, they both took part at this year's Festival of Sanremo.
I'd like to see Noemi representing us, maybe with something like "Don't get me wrong", or, as someone said before, Dolcenera, but she is never ranked high at the televote.

Top Bottom