• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
ITALY.png

NAi1iV7.jpg

:it: Francesca Michielin - No Degree Of Separation :it:

Krishoes

Re: ITALY 2016

Didn't Nek say that he wouldn't have done Eurovision, even if he would have won Sanremo?

:confused: He NEVER said that. The only one who said that she wouldn't participate in Eurovision in case of victory has been Lara Fabian

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

:confused: He NEVER said that. The only one who said that she wouldn't participate in Eurovision in case of victory has been Lara Fabian

Several people said during Sanremo Final night that he indicated he wouldn't go. I don't have a source for that so I can only go by what people have said.

Krishoes

Several people said during Sanremo Final night that he indicated he wouldn't go. I don't have a source for that so I can only go by what people have said.

I'm quite shocked about that, 'cause it's a big huge amazing lie. Don't know why people has to say things they don't know. :?

However I think Nek won't be at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2016, they will go on with Sanremo as national selection and Nek won't come back next year (maybe in 2036 :lol:)

Krishoes

My dream is DOLCENERA! xlove

darkap

I think there's nothing to worry about ESC 2016, despite what's someone saying around there.
Italy won't withdraw.

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

RAI: UN SUCCESSO DI ASCOLTI PER L’EUROVISION SONG CONTEST
24/5/2015

Tre milioni e 300 mila spettatori di media con uno share del 16.35.
La serata finale dell’Eurovosion Song Contest è stata un successo per la Rai, che ha creduto fortemente in questo progetto internazionale e che, con giovanissimi artisti, si posiziona ai primi posti della musica a livello mondiale.
Il Volo, dopo la vittoria a Sanremo, si consacra in Europa come uno dei fenomeni italiani di maggior talento, raggiungendo l’ambitissimo podio dell’Eurovision Song Contest, classificandosi al terzo posto.
Significativo il dato del televoto, 50 per cento del voto complessivo, che ha visto i rappresentanti dell’Italia arrivare primi.
Incredibile anche la partecipazione sui social media che conferma il grande interesse del pubblico italiano ed europeo alla kermesse

RAI: RATINGS SUCCESS FOR EUROVISION SONG CONTEST
24/05/2015

Three million 300 thousand spectators of average with a share of 16.35.
The final evening of the Eurovosion Song Contest has been a success for RAI, who believed strongly in this international project and that, with young artists, is positioned at the top of the music in the world.
Il Volo, after the victory at Sanremo, is consecrated in Europe as one of the most talented Italian phenomena, reaching the coveted podium of the Eurovision Song Contest, finishing in third place.
Significantly, given the voting, 50 percent of the overall vote, which saw representatives of Italy to finish first.
Incredible also the participation on social media, which confirms the great interest of the Italian and European public to the festival

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Hoping for Anna Tatangelo, Annalisa or Chiara Galiazzo xcheer

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance

There are still many queens in our deck. xparty

z16veQw.jpg

Here for Malika Ayane! This was the first year I watched Sanremo and she won me over as a fan, though I'd prefer something along the lines of 'Senza fare sul serio' or 'Blu'.

GWTW1939

Il Volo is going to be a tough act to follow that's for sure :lol:

I'm positive its going to be someone really good though....they haven't let me down :cool:

greece

I don't know who they will pick but they have actually high chances to win next year cause since the semifinals:

2004 :gr: came 3rd -> 2005 :gr: won
2007 :ru: came 3rd -> 2008 :ru: won
2011 :se: came 3rd -> 2012 :se: won
2014 :se: came 3rd -> 2015 :se: won

I know that's pretty random and theories like this are usually false But still it could happen.

Krishoes

I think that Annalisa is unlikely. 99% Sanremo will be once again our national selection and I doubt that she will be again in Sanremo the next year

GWTW1939

I think that Annalisa is unlikely. 99% Sanremo will be once again our national selection and I doubt that she will be again in Sanremo the next year

So 2014 was abnormal, and the selection of Emma from outside of Sanremo is unlikely to happen again anytime soon?

Annalisa couldn't be chosen the same way...if she's open to it?

Top Bottom