19 8.2%

9 3.9%

10 4.3%

15 6.4%

16 6.9%

58 24.9%

• Total voters

adnar

I am so happy Poland gave maximum points to Italy (yes, 10 is like maximum, cause 12 was reserved for Lithuania). Also - I personally liked it so much!

aletem

Congratulations Italy!!! You did a fantastic job! I love your song, but I think 2nd place was a bit too much. :lol: I expected a top10 placement.

Congrats to my dear Italy, but 2nd place is really too much for this song and I didn't like his performance tonight. It's like people voted only because of Italy's comeback :confused: :lol:
I told you that Italy will end in the top10! :lol: But I was kinda shocked that it ended second.

Cjs45

Surprising but yet great result, I'm so happy for Italy.

Thank you for bringing real and honest music to the contest!

r3gg13

I didn't expect this to end second, but his performance of the song was great. Even my family who's not a big fan of jazz/lounge was impressed by his performance. I liked how polished it was, I was thinking more in the lines of 7-10th place, but wow I'm so surprised :)

Sabiondo

I am so happy Poland gave maximum points to Italy (yes, 10 is like maximum, cause 12 was reserved for Lithuania). Also - I personally liked it so much!

Because in Poland love so much the Italian pepole )) that its the reazon ))

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Well, I don't think there was a single European who saw that coming :lol: Congrats, I guess both Italy and San Marino are confirmed for next year then? (Y)

deese

I am really happy. We have won. And my dearest Italy came the second. It is the victory of music here. xwave1

Sim

Didn't expect this, but ok the song is decent

and I hope this will mean Italy will return next year:D

tooom

This was my favorite, but I didn't think it would do this well. A victory for real music, that we rarely get to see and hear in this competition.

yulara

Italy was my fav since the beginning but I never expected them to finish so high. I'm really happy cause this song so deserve a good ranking :)

Sim

If you look back at the voting, Italy made the biggest jumps , after 10 countries 20th

I really like this dynamic voting

ESCfan

That's why we NEED Itally in ESC!!!Don't go away again!!!You gave your style once again last night,we hear this beautiful language,the song was way better than others and I am proud to see it in that place!!!!!!!!!WELL DONE!!!

paulgr

we love you italy!

we love you raphael

I wish you could be the winner!

but anyway this is a great result for great jazz music

Adeline

I recorded the results, because I have final exams tomorrow and it would be too late for me to watch it all.
This morning, I was too curious and I've looked up the results on the internet, so I already knew that Italy would become second. So when I watched the results, I was very surprised that Italy was so low in the beginning. But they made huge jumps towards the end, and I'm very happy about it! This song was already in my top ten, but they became on of my biggest favourites after last evening. They had so much fun on stage and the whole performance 'fitted' together. It made me very happy!

So Italy: keep up the good work for next year!!

kotten

This is not my type of music, but not surprised that the juries would go mad for this! More surprised that so many seemed to have voted for it, since it ended up in 2nd place.
I'm glad Italy is back anyhow, they seem more like France, want to send artistic and not-teeny pop entries. This song contest need a little bit of everything.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
At last, Europeans voted for a song that has quality! Juries must have played their role too! The 3 minutes of their performance was like we were transfered into another place, in another age... That was so magical! And I'm happy that the rest of Europe felt the same! Ti amo, Italia! :it: xheart

LakZaNokte

I didn't expect this to end second, but his performance of the song was great. Even my family who's not a big fan of jazz/lounge was impressed by his performance. I liked how polished it was, I was thinking more in the lines of 7-10th place, but wow I'm so surprised :)
true
I'm not a fan of that kind of music but I commented how good it sounds and looks, the atmosphere was very nice and I could easily imagine myself in some jazz bar full of smoke listening to this :D

une

Italy........second........I still can't believe it!.........Vai Italia!

Top Bottom