6 2.9%

5 2.5%

6 2.9%

73 35.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Please keep discussion in this thread specific to Eden Golan and her song, Israel's (potential) participation in Eurovision 2024 and discussions or remarks from other countries and organisations about Israel's participation.

Any further discussion of a political or humanitarian nature not relating to specifically Israel in Eurovision 2024 needs to go into the politics sub-forum. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Israeliboy

SVT quite fucked Israel over in a way being sandwiched by two songs that has impact
Can you stop see everything so bad lol?
If SVT would like so, they would put it number 8 between 2 other strong entries and close to ballads lol. That's insane dude.

musicfan

10th - 15th would be a placing I would see if another country send this song. But with the current situation I think 4th - 10th place is more likely. Maybe even Top 3 but some countries would really need to flop to open up that much space.
If a small country in Eurovision terms entered this it would be a very clear NQ and possibly even finish bottom.

0scar

If a small country in Eurovision terms entered this it would be a very clear NQ and possibly even finish bottom.

Might be but it's :il: sending it so yeah this is a lock top 10 regardless of everyone screaming it will flop for the very same reason that it is sent by Israel

Israeliboy

Watch her getting mobbed by the anti-Israel crowd in 3, 2, 1. LOL.
But kudos to Silia/Cyprus for taking a brave stand.
Sad to say...looks like a boycott of a child in class, that all of us condemn, but in some context maybe some agree with this boycott. Sad but true!

Israeliboy

She knows exactly what she is getting into, she knows why this song was sent. Publicity (of any kind) for her career is probably more important to her.
Thanks to ppl like you I guess Eurovision has no future. Real fan? I HARDLY doubt.

crashworld

Veteran

The karaoke version is out, interesting the first half of the song, there is zero supporting vocals and then the second half is filled with them (especially during the chorus) like as if they have forgotten to remove her vocals.

Top Bottom