Contact us

I Natian Summer Games (?)

Steffan

So, yeah, I think this might turn out to be somewhat entertaining.

I was thinking of making an Olympic-Games spinoff in the universe of NSC, so now I just need to see if there are enough people interested. If you remember, we had our Natian Olympic Games last year (?) in which players faced off in different Olympic-themed minigames, showing off their skills and earning medals for their respectful nations. This idea is somewhat similar, but still vastly different as it does not require the players to do, well, anything. Let me explain that a bit better.

The nation-owners in this game wouldn't have to play a mini-game and then send the results to the host. Instead, all they would have to do is check the list of the Olympic sports (supplied bellow) and choose 3 sports their nation is a power at and 7 additional ones in which their nation is good at and which are popular in it. The nations will receive a certain bonus in the sports they choose. The said information and bonuses (alongside the sportspeople names and whatnot...) would be entered in a sport-results-generator program which would, taking everything in account, generate the results. This will be a nice way to show off your national pride.
The sports list:

All the nations from NSC rooster would participate in this event, however the ones who don't post in this thread (or PM me) and choose their sports will have less athletes and a handicap in their results. These nations will also be joined by WL nations, but only the ones who show interest in the contest (others will not compete). If someone does not care about which sports they have as power/strong ones, but still show interest in this project, their lists will be made of randomized sports.

There is no deadline for applications for now, as I don't know if people will even be interested in participating. If you'd like to take part in this please fill the form and post it in this thread or PM me (if you want sports you are good at to be a secret) and if there are enough people interested we can get this started.
The form:

List:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I think confirming via PM would be better ;) Posting the form in the thread would mean the people who post last have an unfair advantage, because they can just pick the sports that were the least popular.

I'm definitely interested in taking part though!

Steffan

I think confirming via PM would be better ;) Posting the form in the thread would mean the people who post last have an unfair advantage, because they can just pick the sports that were the least popular.

I'm definitely interested in taking part though!

Changed it... Now you can either PM me your sports (if you want them to be secret) or post them in this thread, whichever you prefer ^^
Also, from my (limited) experience with the said program, having a positive multiplier doesn't necessarily mean your athletes are going to win, they just have a better chance at doing so :)

AdelAdel

Sounds interesting. What is the program you're planning on using? Also, if we send a PM to you with the sports instead of writing it in this thread, then we will have less athletes? :confused:

Steffan

Sounds interesting. What is the program you're planning on using? Also, if we send a PM to you with the sports instead of writing it in this thread, then we will have less athletes? :confused:

I will most likely use xkornate

Also nope, you won't have less athletes that way ^^

Canuck

me too :D

Steffan

Oh, right... Nope, this is cancelled... Not enough people seem to be interested. Mods can lock this.

Top Bottom