12 6.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
HUNGARY.png

freddie_lead.jpg

:hu: Freddie - Pioneer :hu:

Meet & Greet:

Gábor Alfréd Fehérvári (born 8 April 1990), known by his stage name Freddie, is a Hungarian singer, most notable for placing fourth in the first season of the Hungarian version of Rising Star and being the representative for Hungary in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016.

He studied at a commercial college before his music career, and worked as an assistant in Győr. By 2010, he not only sang but also played guitar in small bands. Freddie first performed in the Hungarian version of Rising Star. First, he reached the top twelve, then top six and then also in the top four qualifiers. In the competition finals, he eventually finished in fourth place. After Rising Star, collaborating with András Kállay-Saunders, Freddie performed his first song, "Mary Joe", on the Petofi Radio Top 30 list. It became one of the domestic summer hits of 2015. He began performing under his stage name Freddie in Autumn 2015. In December 2015, it was announced that Freddie would participate in A Dal 2016 with the song Pioneer. He has won and will represent the country in May 2016.

Source: Wikipedia

Kaz

Re: HUNGARY 2016

I want Ív. She was the best of A Dal. xheat
If not, how about Anti Fitness Club? It'd be some listenable rock.

r3gg13

I think it's just a matter of time that Radics Gigi sets foot on Eurovision stage. I hope she gets to represent Hungary this coming edition.

PamSwynford

Viktor Király in US The Voice. :D

Krishoes

Wow, Viktor has a great voice and style! I would like to see him on the swedish stage, maybe with a good pop-soul song, something that we rarely hear at the Eurovision

Sammy

Veteran

I want Ív. She was the best of A Dal. xheat
If not, how about Anti Fitness Club? It'd be some listenable rock.

Why not? After Anti social media, it's time for Anti Fitnes Club. :D
And I like their style!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

A Dal = Awesomness, I just love it and they're doing something right based on recent results. And I'd love if Hungary won the contest. I went there for the first time in May and Budapest may be the most beautiful city ever.

A-lister

Veteran

A Dal = Awesomness, I just love it and they're doing something right based on recent results. And I'd love if Hungary won the contest. I went there for the first time in May and Budapest may be the most beautiful city ever.

Budapest is indeed amazing! One of my favorite cities I ever visited!

A Dal is a great selection but I'm not very convinced with their choices for ESC though, usually they have a handful (atleast) much better options in the selection. Boggie was painfully dull, Andras was never my cup of tea to begin with, 2013 was good but (no surprise here) underrated by juries for being too left-field and in native language... I hope though we will see something more genuine and less wannabe like the past two years. I'm also rooting for Hungary but they gotta send a worthy entry first. It's always annoying when a country has a good selection of songs but end up picking something meh in the end :/

lowyby

Budapest is indeed amazing! One of my favorite cities I ever visited!

A Dal is a great selection but I'm not very convinced with their choices for ESC though, usually they have a handful (atleast) much better options in the selection. Boggie was painfully dull, Andras was never my cup of tea to begin with, 2013 was good but (no surprise here) underrated by juries for being too left-field and in native language... I hope though we will see something more genuine and less wannabe like the past two years. I'm also rooting for Hungary but they gotta send a worthy entry first. It's always annoying when a country has a good selection of songs but end up picking something meh in the end :/

I should mention melodifestivalen here :p

A-lister

Veteran

I should mention melodifestivalen here :p

The glory days of Melodifestivalen are over, for instance in 2015 I could barely find a handful of worthy songs... not a major fan of Måns' entry but it was one of the better ones and yes... it won whole ESC too so I guess we did something right xshrug

Not that this has anything to do with Hungarian selection though :lol:

GWTW1939

The glory days of Melodifestivalen are over, for instance in 2015 I could barely find a handful of worthy songs... not a major fan of Måns' entry but it was one of the better ones and yes... it won whole ESC too so I guess we did something right xshrug

Not that this has anything to do with Hungarian selection though :lol:

Because ESC fans think every country needs an MF. It's apparently the only method of selection that works :lol:

lowyby

"I hope though we will see something more genuine and less wannabe like the past two years. I'm also rooting for Hungary but they gotta send a worthy entry first. It's always annoying when a country has a good selection of songs but end up picking something meh in the end :/"

I meant this part. Melodifestivalen has much more to offer than their winners.
Loreen was a great choice in 2012, but in 2013 they had much better options, just as in 2014 Ace Wilder wouldve been much more refreshing than Undo & in 2015 Mariette should've won

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

Yeah, didn't like his previous entry, but this is really good.

Romeo

Loved "Running" and Love "Who We Are"

This guy is a legend!

Top Bottom