Contact us

How did your country vote?

aletem

The overall points from Macedonia:

1 - France - probably the televoters. Macedonians like this kind of music! :mrgreen:
2 - Denmark - Not sure. Televoters and jury (a mix of them, each of them gave Denmark 2-3 points I guess). I know some people liked it. It was my family pick as well. :mrgreen: :lol:
3 - Azerbaijan - Televoters, because there were many who liked this song and were hoping that this will win! :D
4 - Armenia - Highest points to Armenia yet. They came from televoters and jury I believe. It is a type of song that people appreciate it. I am glad we gave Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia points! :D
5 - Georgia - Jury likely. But then again, I could see this getting a point or two from televoting. I casted some votes and my friends did vote for Georgia! :D
6 - Bosnia - Televoting (15-16 year old girls most likely) :roll: Jury might have given this a point or so. He wasn't really convincing in the final. :|
7 - Serbia - Televoters appreciate it and Milan is I guess known in Macedonia. Plus they are the neighbours. I don't think the jury gave any points to this entry.
8 - Germany - A mix of televoting and jury. People liked it apparently.
10 - Turkey - I don't know what was so special with this song, except the robot. This is 100% mix of televotes and jury (Macedonian jury is very pro-Turkish).
12 - Albania - Yayy! They deserved it, because it was a great song. The votes were definitely 12 from televoting and probably 12 from jury as well. Happy about it! :D

Overall, I am happy how Macedonia voted! :D

merve1886

Bonnie said:
Turkish votes.

7-Albania Good song. Jury must be give much. And Turkey must be loved it.
6-Armenia I like the melody of the song . But it was completely incredible. When the Armenia's song is talking about Turkey as a "motherland". If many Turks voted for this song, it's nice of them really! Maybe they liked the song without caring about lyrics. And I guess jury gave them a big point. And Armenians in Turkey.

I don't think it's just jury for Albania. I voted for it myself and everyone around me loved the song.
About Armenia I don't think any Turk would vote for it. Once you listen to the lyrics, you understand what is it about and besides in news in TV they explained the song's meaning. It's just Armenians living in Turkey. Or I have another idea. Maybe they voted for the "show" , you know :D And I'm sure they were disappointed with 6 points. I remember those days when they got 8, 10, 12 points from us.

KilledByShoes

Alright, here are Slovenian votes!

1 point: Georgia
2 points: Turkey
3 points: France
4 points: Bosnia & Herzegovina
5 points: Spain
6 points: Israel
7 points: Romania
8 points: Serbia
10 points: Germany
12 points: Denmark

I don't know it the voting surprised me. I thought we'd give Turky more points and at least some to Belgium! It was quite obvious that Slovenian people would vote for Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia and I'm happy about the 12 points for Moment Like This.

ParadiseES

Some interesting facts:

- Estonia and Latvia gave their 12 points to the last three winners.
- Sweden, Denmark and Spain did it with the last two winners.

So you know which votes reflect more the general liking :p

JackBauer

ParadiseES said:
Some interesting facts:

- Estonia and Latvia gave their 12 points to the last three winners.
- Sweden, Denmark and Spain did it with the last two winners.

So you know which votes reflect more the general liking :p

Well 2008 was Russia so it was quite obvious for Latvia & Estonia :lol: but i always tought this 5 have a great televote in general, they are bound to give scandinavia good points for the danes & the swedes , and ex soviets for Latvia but the rest often change.

And it's a pity Romanian people change the spanish's televote every year because it is great one too.

I miss the years before 2004, when it wasn't all about the money and we coudln't vote 1 000 000 times for a song and at that time Spain 10 & 12 went to Malta, Latvia, Belgium, Greece & Estonia's ones to France, Denmark, Norway etc now it's all about russia & Romania & i couldn't be happier the Juries put in front what was in my opinion the real winner of those 5 televotes!

goktengri

Banned
12 Points -az Azerbaijan (no surprise,it's political as usual)
10 Points -de Germany (it would be 12 points,great !)
8 Points -ba Bosnia and Herzegovina (political)
7 Points -al Albania (political but song is great)
6 Points -am Armenia (nice)
5 Points -ge Georgia (nice)
4 Points -ru Russia (surprise for me)
3 Points -gr Greece (it would be more high)
2 Points -ro Romania (good)
1 Points -ua Ukraine (good)

MrJadeEwen

United Kingdom

12 -gr Greece - Diaspora.. but the Juries prefer this over Turkey
10 -tr Turkey - Diaspora
8 -ro Romania - Must be the Jury 12, but still good song deserved it
7 -ie Ireland - Political, i Guess more Televote than Jury
6 -dk Denmark - obvious this would get points, traditional pop song
5 -ua Ukraine - I dunno maybe low points from both Jury and Televote and 50/50 was higher
4 -de Germany - Clearly by televote
3 -il Israel - Jury (non-english songs hardly ever get points from us)
2 -fr France - Televote, it's a football song too
1 -al Albania - a rather low score from Jury i think

Top Bottom