- Epic
- Fun
- Beautiful
- Creative
- Enviromental
- Magical
- Unique

- With 100% essential quality

ALL DEDICATED SONG CHOICES FROM GREENFROZE!

NSC 50
Anine Stang - Trying you on - Q - FINAL - 13th - 85 points

-

NSC 51
Carmen & Camille - DNQ - Semi 2 - 17th - 50 points

NSC 52
The Higher - It's only natural - Q - FINAL - 14th - 102 points

NSC 53
K'naan feat. David Bisbal - Wavin' flag - Q - FINAL - 1st - 139 points

NSC 54
Kemopetrol - My superstar - PQ - FINAL - 29th - 24 points

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urgL_0bD9hc

NSC 55
Rogue traders - Would you raise your hands? - DNQ - Semi 1 - 13th - 58 points

NSC 56
The Naked and Famous - Young blood - Q - FINAL - 21st - 81 points

NSC 57
Shiny toy guns - Rocketship 2010 - DNQ - Semi 2 - 17th - 51 points

NSC 58
2NE1 - Go away - DNQ - Semi 1 - 22nd - 38 points

NSC 59
Tao Hypah - Screwed (1, 2, 3, 4) - DNQ - Semi 2 - 15th - 49 points

NSC 60
Morten Breum feat. Sisse Marie - Every time - Q - FINAL - 20th - 95 points

NSC 61
Zowie - Broken machine - DNQ - Semi 2 - 23rd - 16 points

NSC 62
KaraMel - Underwear - DNQ - Semi 2 - 20th - 37 points

NSC 63
DID NOT PARTICIPATE!

NSC 64
Swingfly feat. Franklie - Rags to riches - Q - FINAL - 25th - 44 points

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPfl6HWCddg

NSC 65
BG5 - Scratch - DNQ - Semi 2 - 14th - 63 points

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fGn4Dxsyc

START OF THE 100% CONCEPT ERA!

NSC 66
Cyaneed - Vitorino - Q - FINAL - 4th - 167 points

NSC 67
Bermuda Triangle - You said we were heroes - PQ - FINAL - 26th - 65 points

NSC 68
Christian Chavez feat. Anahi - Libertad - Q - FINAL - 17th - 110 points

NSC 69
Frida Gold - Wovon sollen wir träumen - Q - FINAL - 15th - 104 points

NSC 70
Philter - Revolver - Q - FINAL - 1st - 195 points

NSC 71
Secret - Shy boy - PQ - FINAL - 18th - 111 points

NSC 72
Balogh Brigitta - A szerelem fáj - DNQ - Semi 1 - 19th - 48 points

NSC 73
Skrillex - First of the year (Equinox) - Q - FINAL - 4th - 168 points

NSC 74
Sawa - Swimming dancing - PQ - FINAL - 29th - 27 points

NSC 75
Karren Ferreira - Tokkelos - DNQ - Semi 1 - 23rd - 31 points

NSC 76
Donkeyboy - City boy - Q - FINAL - 7th - 149 points

Interesting stats & facts!

Qualification rates:

- Q - DNQ - Q - Q - PQ - DNQ - Q - DNQ - DNQ - DNQ - Q - DNQ - DNQ - Q - DNQ - Q - PQ - Q - Q - Q - PQ - DNQ - Q - PQ - DNQ - Q

= 10 DNQ/12 Q/4 PQ

Types & Genders;

Mixed group/band - 6

Male group/band - 2
Male duo - 1
Male soloist - 2

Female group/band - 3
Female duo - 2
Female soloist - 5

Male/Female duo - 5

Nationalities of representing acts;

American - 4
Norwegian - 5
Canadian - 3
South Korean - 2
New Zealand - 2
South African - 1
Japanese - 1
Hungarian - 1
German - 1
Mexican - 1
Swedish - 1
Danish - 1
Dutch - 1
Finnish - 1
Australian - 1

Last edited:

Freeze

I know I’m not that active around here, but I really wanted to make a personalized thread for the nation of Greenfroze containing information about my own country, the entire entry history and a few facts and stats. Finally creating an arena for Greenfroze I would love to hear from any of you if you’ve liked some of my entries particularly well, if you like my current entry or if you’d just like to give a comment or two based on everything you’ve heard from Greenfroze. I enjoy participating in NSC and my plans ahead are all about musical variation and diversity.

This concept started with the norwegian band Cyaneed and has proven relatively successful thus far. My love for music are wide, prosper, passionate, pure and colorful and I intend to showcase that.

Thanks for your time! :)

Last edited:

Simon87

Your song was great in NSC 68 :)

Interesting pictures btw

Freeze

Thanks a lot! It was my third non-english entry actually and I think I'd like continue with that approach for next contest :)

I agree. I found them a while ago and they just matched perfectly with what I had in mind thinking about how Greenfroze looked like!

No Name

Counting all the points together given in NSC during the time I've been in NSC I'm pretty sure Greenfroze is ranked quite high. I love many of your songs.

Cyaneed was awesome and totally worth the 12 points I gave you. I could also point out your entries from NSC 54, your winning entry from NSC 52, NSC 64, NSC 67, and NSC 56. They were all awesome. :D

Freeze

Counting all the points together given in NSC during the time I've been in NSC I'm pretty sure Greenfroze is ranked quite high. I love many of your songs.

Cyaneed was awesome and totally worth the 12 points I gave you. I could also point out your entries from NSC 54, your winning entry from NSC 52, NSC 64, NSC 67, and NSC 56. They were all awesome. :D

I am very glad to hear that! :D And in that case you should consider making a national scoreboard with every points given and recieved! I'm thinking about doing exactly that though when I find the time to do so. Your country is Zoidiac, right? :?:

Wow! Did you actually disover them all through me? :eek:

Freeze

ROYAL OFFICIAL STATEMENT!

GreenKing-Logo.gif

The presidential King of Greenfroze makes a public statement in the biggest selling national newspaper in Greenfroze -Think Green! - where he gives his thoughts on the current contest, elaborates the country's newest approach to the contest and comments on the golden qualification of Frida Gold to the 69th edition of the Nation Song Contest:

"I have been paying a vast amount of time watching and analyzing the 69th edition quite closely from both my luxurious castle and my very well creatively furnished office, and have come to the conclusion that it's very dirty, but in a positive way. We all need a bit of dirt on our hands and accompanied by the good quality of songs in the contest I approve greatly as it has proven its positivity and worth. The nation of Greenfroze is a proud nation with a strong, diverse musicality, and a passionate, pure and colorful love for music. So to confirm our acknowledgement and appriciation to music I would like to present our new 100% Campaign concept complete with a set of guidelines and inspirational sources to create a new arena set off to highlight our common musical feelings and to manifest a new era of discoveries.

100Green1.png

The ultimate goals in our ambitions is to find high quality songs of either different language than english and/or high quality songs of a different genre/nature than other songs previously sent by our nation - and thus putting the fundamental foundation to the 100% campaign trademark into a mission of making 100% of the Nation universe experience a life enhancing musical discovery. I - The presidential king of Greenfroze - have put together The Greenfroze delegation of musical search & find to make sure every new artists/songs in contention to represent our country follows the spirit of the campaign - 100%.

I'm finishing this official statement with congratulating Frida Gold in qualifying from semi final 1. The competition seems very strong, which makes Frida's golden acchievement even greater. She represents the 100% Campaign fully and she definitely has the support of the entire nation. We are proud of Frida and I wish her good luck in the final!"

[Source: Think Green!]

Thinkgreen.jpg

Last edited:

Freeze

I have to say that ::qdq has enjoyed a lot your last and your current entry and hopes :gr:e can do well this final. :)

Thank you! Frida did came 15th and I am happy with that! :)

Yaponesia supports diversity and approves of the 100% Green campaign! :D
Looking forward to your future entries, I'm sure they'll be interesting, and I've enjoyed many of your past songs too xcheer1

Greenfroze greatly appreciate the Yaponesian support! ^^

Freeze

Philter qualified to the final of NSC 70!

Philter-Revolver150.jpg

The presidential king of Greenfroze is in awe after watching the NSC 70 qualification show last night where Philter accomplished a fantastic final spot. He invited Philter over to his castle for a private party to celebrate and to award them an emerald medallion said to enhance the bearer with eternal life. The people of Greenfroze is proud and amazed, parading the streets with green flags titled “100% green love for Philter!”

The king gave us a comment straight after the show and we quote: “I truly wondered whether a song like this would qualify, as it is such a unique tune unlike anything I’ve ever heard in my life and probably in NSC history incomparable. But this is what the concept of the 100% campaign is all about. This is the Greenfroze way of music. And Philter made it, they actually made it. I’m truly grateful for that, and I wish them the best of luck in the final!”

Thinkgreen.jpg

Freeze

100% Philter in NSC 70 and The Green Colour Festival!

The entire nation celebrated the event of Philters acchievement by continuing parading the streets waving their flags, by singing and playing Revolver everywhere, and by meeting up with Philter at the airport as the beloved artist returned on home soil for the first time since the contest ended. The king was so happy aboutt Philters win that he personally financed a statue of him in the heart of Green Forest. He also awarded Philter with his own green house in the Green Forest suburbans. In addition to this, the presidential king of Greenfroze announced the birth of The Philter Foundation and asked the people of Greenfroze to give a little money each to the pot. The money from the foundation is dedicated to helping the poor all over the world.

The king also proclaimed: "Something special happened that contest. Philter not only won NSC. He won for every single person in Greenfroze. He proved the existence of our ever beating musical heart, and he proved the strength of our new life enhancing campaign of pure discoveries. I announce this day to be the day of the Green Colour Festival. Let this day be the day were we celebrate people, love, peace, happiness and respect. And let this be the day were we celebrate eternal musical life."

Some pictures taken from The Green Colour Festival Parade in honour of Philter can be seen belove!

GreenColourFestival.jpg

Festival.jpg

Greenpeople.jpg

Greendog.jpg

GreenColourFestival3.jpg

Greenballoonsandpeopleatthefestival.jpg

GreenballoonsinGreenForestCity.jpg

PeopleattheGreenColourFestivalParade.jpg

Greenfullpeople.jpg

Thinkgreen.jpg

Freeze

Secret representing Greenfroze in Dalisska!

Secret-Shyboy.jpg

After Philters win everyone just wanted to have some fun. Secret - a korean girl group recently moving to Green Forest - charmed our nation at the Green Colour Festival. And their effortless way of singing, dancing and performing secured them as representatives for the nation in NSC 71 in Dalisska. The presidential king of Greenfroze told the newspaper that everyone agreed they fulfilled the 100% campaign requirements. "They sing a different language than english, and they show that different playful side of the nations taste in music and way of living. I am proud of them, and have certainly become a huge fan of them during this contest!" Secret came 18th with 111 points which is the nations fourth best pointage recieved in a final since debuting in NSC 50!

Thinkgreen.jpg

Last edited:

Paper7

You had 4 good entries in a row and now two times 12 points from me in a row since i've joined NSC :D

The 12 points go to Philter and Secret, i love this two so different songs! xheart

Freeze

I'm finally done processing every contest adding every single valuable point awarded from the nation of Greenfroze!

Pointsgiven-1.jpg

- Interesting! Especially seeing that Calypso and Kostanovia has never recieved a 12 from me, and yet they are top 2 and 3. Also Angelic, Arjastan and Adamsburg has recieved a 12 two times! And a few other surprises and some countries I did think was going to be quite high in my voting history most certainly are! Keep sending those epic songs, please :)

And these are the AMAZING points recieved from other nations of NSC! I hope most of you are in there. It looks like it!

Pointsrecieved-2.jpg

A few countries voted for me for the first time these last few contests actually. Great! Didn't expect Kamandé and Zombira to be that high though. And NEW to the rankings from NSC 71 is Horehronieland and Mooseland :O

Thank you so much everyone! Appreciate it!

Last edited:

Freeze

You had 4 good entries in a row and now two times 12 points from me in a row since i've joined NSC :D

The 12 points go to Philter and Secret, i love this two so different songs! xheart

Why thank you so much Paperland! (?) Too bad you're votes doesn't have as much to say as everyone else in a final, but I am very glad you've discovered something new from me and that you like them as much as you seem to do. At the moment I'm really trying my best at showing every musical sides of me as well as sending something different (like Philter!) and non-english - and so far it seems to do pretty well. It's fun you're 12's has been awarded to both Philter and Secret. They're certainly quite different. Thanks for your support either way! :D

Freeze

Brigitta Balogh's unlucky DNQ in Tír an Abhainn

Brigittabalogh.png

The nation of Greenfroze chose to send Brigitta Balogh as musical representative to Nation Song Contest 72 in Tír an Abhainn. She accumulated 70% of the television votes during the televisison show Melody Green Grand Prix. This is only one of many different selection ways the presidential king of Greenfroze has created for selectional purposes. He stated: "Brigitta appealed to the people's emotional side. Her heart breaking story even made me cry when she sung A szerelem fáj on the stage that night, so I was elated when The Greenfroze delegation of musical search & find approved of her song. They said it was of another language as well as a ballade which was something our nation had never sent before. Personally and officially I'm okay with her DNQ as we have been having a lot of success the last few contests, I'm just happy someone else discovered that beautiful song."

Brigitta wasn't equally acceptive of what happened to her: "My boyfriend over many years ditched me and I had a really hard time getting over him. I am really glad the nation of Greenfroze cared for my song so much I got to sing in Tír an Abhainn, but having DNQ'ed sucks big time! First my stupid shitty boyfriend and now this hellish DNQ! **** YOU ALL!" *pushes the journalist out of the room and slams the door shut* A few seconds later you could hear crying coming from inside the hotel room..

Thinkgreen.jpg

Freeze

SKRILLEX TOP FOUR IN UGALY!

Skrillex1.jpg

At one point during the live results of the final of NSC 72, Skrillex and his team overrided the FrozenTV network transmissions and implanted their own live musical show performance, at which they highly impressed and surprised the entire people of Greenfroze sitting in their homes without a care in the world. The live show saw the one band man Skrillex performing the song First of the year (Equinox) with powerful technical elements like electrical sparks flying through the air, colorful explosions, flashing light beams, scorching fire blasts and live, powerful fireworks. At the end of the epic show, Skrillex announced that he wanted to represent Greenfroze in order to restore the impressive success of Greenfroze happening before Brigitta’s DNQ. As a result, the presidential king of Greenfroze and HIS team in The Greenfroze delegation of musical search & find called Skrillex and awarded him with the chance to represent the nation. A note from the delegation explains the uniqe musical style of Skrillex adding the one golden element needed to fulfill the 100% concept campaign.

Skrillex came second place in semi 1, qualifying for the grand finale. And in the final of NSC 73 Skrillex was awarded with an impressive amount of 12’s, 10’s and 8’s across the board and he achieved a remarkable fourth place with 168 points when the last country had given its votes. The presidential king stated: “He said he was going to bring us success, and he did. I am in awe and quite proud of Skrillex. The nation of Greenfroze supported him all the way and he will always be remembered for his achievement and for showing us fascinating music can be in any shape or form. He has brought our musical awareness to a whole new level. Thank you!”

This month there has been an internal investigation regarding the Greenfroze entry to NSC 74. Rumor has it the entry has already been decided, as interpreted by a tweet from the king saying: “YES! SHE IS THE ONE. SHE IS BLISS AND MAGIC IN HUMAN FORM!xheart

Thinkgreen.jpg

Top Bottom