9 7.4%

14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicholas123

According to the first info from people who voted as members of the demoscopic jury seems like Mantzoukis' song is the best possible choice. It is a dance pop song that as some ppl claim was initially written for Klava Koka for Eurovision 2022 (before Russia gets expelled from EBU).
Klavdia's song is decent, mostly thnx to her voice. Apparently, Leon of Athens disappointed with his song. Most people agree that Monika's song is the worst one and judging by her late work cannot say i am surprised.

Last edited:

JohnArg

ArmpitOfEurope

Good to hear from people that have heard the songs that the dance song is good and most likely to get chosen. After Amandas good placing it could be very easy for ERT to send a more jury friendly song again, ignoring the change in the voting format.
The good thing with Melissa is that shes a great vocalist so she can ensure jury support too, Im just hoping her song will have the oomph and edge that the ESC televoting needs and wont be cheerleader-ish like Destiny's.

Last edited:

lilka

I just hope that the song that will be chosen will be good and that people in Europe will like it. I want to see Greece winning! :cry:

JohnArg

Realest

Please none of the random M*les.

JohnArg

ArmpitOfEurope

It's now between 3!

Weird that the duet made it into the top 3, everyone says their song was of the weakest out of the 7.
Imagine if they send that and not Melissa... xpolice

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
I've heard from here and there that Lies is the best option, hopefully Greece makes a nice choice.

It's interesting that they went back to this way of selecting an entry, when what they did with Amanda last year worked out well.

ArmpitOfEurope

I've heard from here and there that Lies is the best option, hopefully Greece makes a nice choice.

It's interesting that they went back to this way of selecting an entry, when what they did with Amanda last year worked out well.

Wanting to listen to what people have to say is a clever thing now that the voting system has changed ( and televoters will have most of the power. )
Melissa has dominated the public vote so it will be silly not to listen to that.

ArmpitOfEurope

LOL, this sounds like a jesc entry from 2019 HAHAHHA

I've heard they're among the last with the demosopic jury so.

it's either melissa or that danish guy.

One of those two girls was Kontopoulos's suggestion, I am sure they are in the top 3 just because of that :ROFLMAO:

MopManMoss

Veteran
Top Bottom