9 7.4%

14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lilka

Maybe it’s because they worry that in case of an epic fail in the selection their career could suffer? So they just prefer to pretend they didn’t take part.

Nicholas123

lilka

inb4 many users drop by and say how much they enjoyed this monstrosity back in 2010 and that they'd like to see a similar type of song representing :gr: at ESC. xrofl
Yeah, very much, just like this:

Κατάντια... Say the μάτζικ word :LOL:
And yet I read something like this in the comment section: Από τις καλύτερες συμμετοχές της Ελλάδας στη Γιουροβίζιον και η πιο υποτιμημένη. :eek:
And one more thing. Unpopular opinion: No more Foureira in Eurovision! xscared

Can we get Koza Mostra or Locomondo every year please?

Last edited:

lilka

It's actually still weird. :p
As much as I love Greece and many, many other entries, this one was just... okay, I'll shut my mouth. :LOL:

But speaking of Foureira, I'd even prefer Demy or Ivi Adamou instead of her (but with good songs this time).

Last edited:

lilka

Why? She's a tremendous singer. She just happens to have wrong people around.

Or... why not Marseaux?

lilka

Just like that, without explanation? :D

Nicholas123

I've explained myself many times. Demy has been a teen idol, back in her good days, but lacks the great voice and the classical education. She entered the music industry mosty thanks to her dad's connections, because she was cute, pretty etc. Furthermore she lacks the instict to pick the right collaborators and repertoire (does anyone recall of her "Dimitris has written 3 amazing songs for me for ESC" line? :lol: . Her career is like a shinking ship right now. At least she got her bachelor in law, that will be very useful for her.

Last edited:

lilka

I've explained myself many times. Demy 1) has been a teen idol, back in her good days, but lacks the great voice and the classical education. She entered the music industry mosty because of 2) her dad's connections, because she was cute, pretty etc. Furthermore she lacks the instict to pick the right collaborators and repertoire (does anyone recall of her "Dimitris has written 3 ammazing songs for me for ESC"? :lol: . 3) Her career is like a shinking ship right now. At least she got her bachelor in law, that will be very useful for her.
1) Yes, I remember her from the beginning of her career, which was I think in 2010. I wouldn't say she lacks a great voice, maybe she just doesn't know how to use it properly?
2) Yes, I know who her dad is.
3) Well, I could agree with this one, but I still cannot believe it.

ArmpitOfEurope

I agree with Nicholas about Demy. She has some nice songs, she deserved a better ESC song but she didnt demand it and you need artists with vision on Eurovision. Its different for a completely new artist like Stefania ( cant have demands ) but if you have hits under your belt and you are among the top artists in Greece you cant accept This is love as your entry, especially when you brand yourself as a '' quality '' singer.

Plus, Eurovision did a lot of harm to her. I have watched a lot of Demys interviews, shes very fragile, she suffers from OCD and she said that she didnt want to sing again after Eurovision for months and months and she couldnt do anything because she felt too tired and dissapointed. She doesnt have the mentality/stomach for it

Last edited:

JohnArg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I think I better reserve judgement until I hear the songs because those descriptions aren't all that enthralling. There is potential though.

Realest

• Konstantina Iosifidou – „We’re young“
  • Antonia Kaouri & Maria Maragkou – „Shout out!“
  • Klavdia – „Holy Water“
  • Melissa Mantzoukis – „Liar“
  • Leon of Athens – „Somewhere to go“
  • MONIKA – „I’m proud“
  • Victor Vernicos – „What they say“

Top Bottom