9 7.4%

14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PanosAK

Having listened to just the Melissa and Shout Out leaks but hearing about the other option i guess that they should go with Melissa. I'm just so confused as to how they managed to get a song like Shout Out into the top 3....like Evangelia submitted a song...even if it was her worst song yet somehow it's no way it wasn't still a gazillion times better.

The fact that i've been begging for them to consider the Greek rock scene and they go with this is even more insulting.

Why is Kontopoulos still allowed to roam these streets free? Lock him up for lack of taste :eek:

Nicholas123

In case you didn't know, Maria Maragkou (one of the shout out girls) is also an actress in Greece. We watch her every week in the remake of the Turkish series Yargi. She holds a very important role, aka the leading actor's secretary who brings him coffee. :mrgreen: Too bad, i think her talent screams Epidaurus. :lol:

lilka

In case you didn't know, Maria Maragkou (one of the shout out girls) is also an actress in Greece. We watch her every week in the remake of the Turkish series Yargi. She holds a very important role, aka the leading actor's secretary who brings him coffee. :mrgreen: Too bad, i think her talent screams Epidaurus. :lol:
Now that's something I didn't know yet! I mean I've heard her name somewhere, but didn't know about this role. I haven't had much time lately, and all I watched was... Just the 2 of Us (xblush) and "Ta kalitera mas hronia". What's the title of the series you're talking about in Greek and which channel broadcasts it?

Last edited:

Nicholas123

Now that's something I didn't know yet! I mean I've heard her name somewhere, but didn't know about this role. I haven't had much time lately, and all I watched was... Just the 2 of Us (xblush) and "Ta kalitera mas hronia". What's the title of the series you're talking about in Greek and which channel broadcasts it?

Παγιδευμένοι (trapped) at ANT1 TV. But as i've written above she is literally the girl who brings the coffee. :lol: It is nice though in case you like mystery/crime series.

lilka

Παγιδευμένοι (trapped) at ANT1 TV. But as i've written above she is literally the girl who brings the coffee. :lol: It is nice though in case you like mystery/crime series.
I love crime series! A good crime series in Greek is all I need.
I have VPN, but ANT1 is mostly inaccessible for free. Is it worth paying a regular subscription? I mean, not only to check the actress (you've got plenty of awesome actresses and actors), but in general?
Γα... I mean, it's a pity. :ROFLMAO:

Nicholas123

I love crime series! A good crime series in Greek is all I need.
I have VPN, but ANT1 is mostly inaccessible for free. Is it worth paying a regular subscription? I mean, not only to check the actress (you've got plenty of awesome actresses and actors), but in general?
Γα... I mean, it's a pity. :ROFLMAO:

Oh god no, don't pay a single euro in order to subscibe to ANT1 platform. Defo not worth it, despite having some good stuff. The site greek-movies.com has it all. Oh and if you wanna watch a really good crime/mystery serie in Greek lannguage try ERT's "Κανε Οτι Κοιμασαι" (thank me later :mrgreen: )

lilka

I've already seen that one and it was AWESOME. Besides, I think I've found a site where they have Παγιδευμένοι from Ep.1 (because on youtube it's from ep. 24 I think).
Okay, sorry for the offtopic everyone! :lol:

lilka

same. there's something fishy going on in their selection tbh. or they just have bad taste idk,
I've had the same thoughts recently. Actually, nothing is impossible between fat cats. xthink

Nicholas123

Lmao, even the eurovisionfun stuff (who have always been very suportive in general for the past 3 years) are dragging ERT for their decisions in their today's article.

Nicholas123

5yzjsWB2K0s.jpg

It's Victor Vernicos and What They Say for :gr: for ESC 2023. The younest artist we've ever sent. Only 16 yo. Good luck, boy!

At least we avoided the hideous duo. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
Oh boy... the "snippet" was filmed on a pencil sharpener anyway, so maybe i'll like the song, maybe not. i don't know.

But "Shout Out" is my jam. xdancexcheer

Top Bottom