21 5.9%

18 5.0%

24 6.7%

11 3.1%

78 21.8%

• Total voters

dishyy

xgood
I saw a youtube-documentation yesterday on Cyprus, which says that it was the Greek Cypriots who rejected the Annan-Plan. Everyone else was for the plan: EU, USA, UN, Turkey, Turkish Cypriots and even Greece.... Switzerland even has a trilingual country.

So, get back together and let Turkish Cypriots vote!

papillon

utube documentaries are not the most reliable source. u can even see aliens or bieber there. so what?! unless u have actually studied the anan plan (i didnt, but read a few parts) it would have been a disgrace for us to have accepted it. and just because other countries have their motives doesnt mean that we have to agree with them!
anyway, this is the GREEK thread, not the cypriot one. and its a SONG contest, not a political forum.so end of discussion here, otherwise the history lessons WILL begin and trust me, no one wants that!

dishyy

what i hate the most are this patriots on both sides turkish and greek natioalists are not able to think because their raced with fear..u can tell anything u want they wont understand u...
the turkish nationalists were claimin that it would be also the end for turkish cypriots...EvNickGR dont worry, they were afraid of this Annan plan and they would die and not vote for it..same mentality like u:rolleyes:...till the Left green activist were brave enough to give this stubborness an End and they were successful on the turkish side..i cant say that for the greek part..
Nationalism makes people blind....

rajo

I'm sorry for some people who doesn't know the real truth about this. ''Even Greece''...some of our goverment politicians voted for this plan, so Greece DIDNT WANT THAT.As CypriotGirl said, this plan would be the death of Cyprus giving the Turks the opportunity to invade the whole island, so if some of you doesn't know the truth, don't do comments, because is indeed pathetic :)

I rather go for objective sources than for the exclusive Greek view on this topic.

Thanks, anyway!

btw. here's the documentation, it was broadcasted on arte, a french-german joint venture with very serious and classy information....

papillon

dishyy YOU are the only obsessed here!! u keep bringing back the same conversation. and OF COURSE the other side accepted it. NOT because they were "brave" BUT because from the following day, THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS WOULD NO LONGER EXIST. THATS WHY! now back off and open a book NOT by the government or turkish authors!

http://www.hri.org/docs/annan/Annan_Plan_Text.html

dishyy

I rather go for objective sources than for the exclusive Greek view on this topic.

Thanks, anyway!

btw. here's the documentation, it was broadcasted on arte, a french-german joint venture with very serious and classy information....

this is a objectif source i recommend u to watch it

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Sorry but this just bores me :lol: So bland...should have it's fans though and well it's Greece so it's not like they'll have a crashing failure. It could be the end of their Top 10 streak though.

Prediction: 11th-15th

marjinal

^Ok... This is a song contest and not a political thread. Turkish soldiers will go away and leave Cyprus by themselves..

Turkish soldiers are there because they dont want that the same thing happens which Nikos Sampson did.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Turkish soldiers are there because they dont want that the same thing happens which Nikos Sampson did.

EOKA B' (terrorist organization that wanted union with Greece) does not exist anymore, everybody hate them here in Cyprus, and there are countless Turkish Cypriots who come to the free part of Cyprus and work, and have no problem with anyone at all, so Turkish army is here for other reasons. The "protection" of the TC is just the pretext.

marjinal

EOKA B' (terrorist organization that wanted union with Greece) does not exist anymore, everybody hate them here in Cyprus, and there are countless Turkish Cypriots who come to the free part of Cyprus and work, and have no problem with anyone at all, so Turkish army is here for other reasons. The "protection" of the TC is just the pretext.

Ok. It is nice to hear, that there is no hate anymore (in both parts).

Scooby

We have to apologize that Turkey occupied the Northern Part of our island, so we are not allowed to participate anywhere as a nation? :shock:

I can't understand why Turkey complain about situation on Cyprus today. Turkish soldiers occupy half of that island and now they play the victims in that case. Support for Republic of Cyprus!

And about Greece, everybody knows that I hate this song, but honestly Eleftheria did a great job in semi, so top 10 for here is almost sure.

And good luck to Greece, Serbian favorite tourist destination :D

marjinal

I can't understand why Turkey complain about situation on Cyprus today. Turkish soldiers occupy half of that island and now they play the victims in that case. Support for Republic of Cyprus!

And about Greece, everybody knows that I hate this song, but honestly Eleftheria did a great job in semi, so top 10 for here is almost sure.

And good luck to Greece, Serbian favorite tourist destination :D

Thousands of Turkish Cypriots were the victims.

And good luck to ALL participants.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Helena Paparizou wishes good luck to Eleftheria & Ivi!

papa.jpg

EvNickGR

^GOOD LUCK TO ALLLLL!! Let our favorite music contest begin!! :) Καλή Επιτυχία στην Ελευθερία και στην Ήβη!! I don't care who will do better , it's the same of me and for Greece! :)

gustav

Although it hasn't got many online supporters, this will do great with the general public and earn :gr: yet another top 5 place in the final!

EvNickGR

^Thank you very much, Greece will not win, i wish for Cyprus , Sweden, Serbia or Spain! :)

EvNickGR

Eleftheria was amazing tonight, she had fun!! Greece was on top 10 for 8 years now, so, we can't do top 10 every year! :) i want to thank the greek team for doing their best!! :)

Top Bottom