33 9.2%

21 5.9%

18 5.0%

24 6.7%

11 3.1%

78 21.8%

• Total voters

Yamarus

First time Greece falls out of top 10 in a long time, and not surprising either. I kind of liked Eleftheria's entry, but even people not familiar with Eurovision could hear that it was sooooooo overdone.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
First time Greece falls out of top 10 in a long time, and not surprising either. I kind of liked Eleftheria's entry, but even people not familiar with Eurovision could hear that it was sooooooo overdone.

I was sure that it'll be in TOP10 :(

Hmm I think that maybe jury didn't vote for it and that it was like TOP10 by televoting?

rajo

I am happy for Greece and their worst place since 2003, still a pretty record, but this year people got tired from the Greek beach party sound.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I expected Greece to end up in the Top 10. But the reality is that there were so many better songs out there this year and while I am still surprised I am also relieved.

Opa and Watch My Dance came 7th and this came 17th ? :S shocked :) but after Turkey and Armenia's fail it was time for Greece.. sorry neighbours... And next year it's Azerbaijan's turn I hope :D

EvNickGR

Yeah, this is a reply for those who said that ''Greece will always be top 10, due to diaspora''! ;) I don't mind and i'm not sad for the result, next year maybe we will send something different :)

^^ And last year it was a reply from Turkey :D even not qualifyng to the final is worse than being 17th in final :D

issorus71

Yes, greece went from my 10+ to 7th spot, just because she was delivering with such joy, and happiness.. I actually got up and danced with my daughter during the greece performance :D

alca

I was expecting a top 10 place but damn you Loreen for picking #17! :lol: Anyway we did a good job! Well done to the greek delegation! :)

moop

´fair result for a so so song and a horrible performance

Greekboy

Greece had a nice run over the years, it was bound to end. I say we shake things up next year and send the group Vegas to Stockholm! :D That is if Greece participates next year.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
^Vegas please! I love them, I think they are the most modern thing Greece can show in Europe!

I think this year the bad situation of Greece played its role to the failure to reach the top 10. I mean, look how Western Europe views Greece, what pressure they put, and the people there were surely influenced. It showed that only with diaspora votes, you don't get high points from anyone. Belgium gave only 2 points to Greece, Germany only 1, Sweden & UK 0, these countries have very big Greek diaspora!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Finally, Greece has proven to be fallable too, and deservedly so. Sorry but you can't keep re-hashing these types of songs and expect to do well anymore :/

wittgenstein

this was the best greece deserved this year. you should be happy to be in the final with this song at all. i hope this makes greece come back with some new surprise next year!

Can't believe Bulgaria gave 1 point and UK zero to Greece :S weird results for Greece but not only Greece also Turkey got low points from diaspora you know only good points from diaspora was from Netherlands' and they were 8 points..

rajo

The Western wall collapsed. Maybe the greek diaspora was afraid to host the contest, so they didn't vote?

jdxd-i-6f49.png

Top Bottom