I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
I don't know what will await us - can surprise us, but can also leave us speechless behind because of disappointment. I will wait patiently and drinks some cups of tea until listening to the song. xcoffee

A-lister

Veteran
I don't know why but I guess he will be sending something similar to Hungary or Malta 2013. I wouldn't care indeed, we need good happy-peace songs in Eurovision (Denmark 2019 not a good example btw :lol:).

Hungary and Malta 2013 are like examples of how a direction can be both good (Hungary) and bad (Malta). The former being a pretty cool track wheres the latter was just old cheese.

mauve

Veteran
Jendrik will be at Barbara Schönberger's Show on the 26th at 10 P.M. on NDR TV, so basically a day after his song will be releaesd on ARD.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
No thanks? Watching videos that showcase *that* amount of Youtuber Personality is like staring into the sun for too long.

Mimmon

Veteran

Mainshow

Veteran
Today, our biggest and most popular "newspaper" did report something on our German entrant. Nothing ground-breaking but at least, it's a whole page and he and Eurovision got some exposure.

Jendrick is gay, 26 years old and in a relationship for four years. His boyfriend is called Jan (28 years old). They do live together in a flat in Hamburg. Jendrick enjoy cooking for his bf and he's deeply in love.

He performed in a few musicals like Grease, Wahnsinn and Berlin, Berlin.

He's aware of receiving some negative feedback online due to his vivid and bright character but he doesn't give a damn and feels sorry for all the haters.

He hopes to win the Eurovision Song Contest but wouldn't be devastated by ending up being last either.

mauve

Veteran
Today, our biggest and most popular "newspaper" did report something on our German entrant. Nothing ground-breaking but at least, it's a whole page and he and Eurovision got some exposure.

Jendrick is gay, 26 years old and in a relationship for four years. His boyfriend is called Jan (28 years old). They do live together in a flat in Hamburg. Jendrick enjoy cooking for his bf and he's deeply in love.

He performed in a few musicals like Grease, Wahnsinn and Berlin, Berlin.

He's aware of receiving some negative feedback online due to his vivid and bright character but he doesn't give a damn and feels sorry for all the haters.

He hopes to win the Eurovision Song Contest but wouldn't be devastated by ending up being last either.
No matter how his song is, he seems like a really kind person. You get the feeling when you hear him talk and also in his song sung about his grandpa's death. I wish him the best for ESC and hope he has a decent entry! :)

Il conte di Montecristo

No matter how his song is, he seems like a really kind person. You get the feeling when you hear him talk and also in his song sung about his grandpa's death. I wish him the best for ESC and hope he has a decent entry! :)
Hope this guy will bring a good song. Germany deserves to dream with a new entry. From how you tell us about Jendrik, it seems that we will be faced with a new Schulte. I wish him the same success as "You Let Me Walk Alone" if not even surpass it.

pizzalover

jendrik is one of those paticipants that interact with fans as much as they can and thats a nice trait. also his instagram is way too iconic! i'll tell u that: he can yell like a goat in the mic for 3 mins and he still wouldn't be my last!

mauve

Veteran
Hope this guy will bring a good song. Germany deserves to dream with a new entry. From how you tell us about Jendrik, it seems that we will be faced with a new Schulte. I wish him the same success as "You Let Me Walk Alone" if not even surpass it.
Maybe you misunderstood me - the song he sang for his granddad is not the entry. He sung it this past December for a small audience. His ESC-entry will be something funny (as far as we know and can guess it. :) The other song you can watch here:

Found this touching benefit performance from Jendrik for his granddad who had just passed away last year. Him having tears in his eyes made it very touching.. You can see the vid here, scroll a little down:

https://www.tvdigital.de/aktuelles/...igwart-vertritt-deutschland-holla-die-waldfee

rasmuslights

Veteran
Top Bottom