I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
as a Student of German language I understood almost all the lyrics and it is truly a beautiful song. Kinda wish he sang a ballad now hahah:)
Me too. I am not a big Ukelele-Fan (especially not whenthe song is a funny one), but in a melancholic song, it sounds great. Well, I am open to be surprised ... :)

Mhm...... any guesses....
some people say is 'Wash your worries away'''

I hope it's not "middlefinger". :ROFLMAO: Reminds me of Blind Channel who also uses the word in their lyrics. But anyway, "Wash your worries away" would fit!

cileenah

Me too. I am not a big Ukelele-Fan (especially not whenthe song is a funny one), but in a melancholic song, it sounds great. Well, I am open to be surprised ... :)

I hope it's not "middlefinger". :ROFLMAO: Reminds me of Blind Channel who also uses the word in their lyrics. But anyway, "Wash your worries away" would fit!
Im sure it won't be "middlefinger" xD and I don't think it will be "Wash your worries away" either though I wouldn't be shocked if it was. People on his instagram post have pointed out that there is a picture where he poses in front of a small sign that says "JS - I don't feel hate". The sign is clearly photoshopped so that might be the title of his song. After all, it even has his initials!

mauve

Veteran
Im sure it won't be "middlefinger" xD and I don't think it will be "Wash your worries away" either though I wouldn't be shocked if it was. People on his instagram post have pointed out that there is a picture where he poses in front of a small sign that says "JS - I don't feel hate". The sign is clearly photoshopped so that might be the title of his song. After all, it even has his initials!
Since there were signs that the topic of racism is included, that would make sense too! Let's be surprised! And welcome btw! xwave

Mainshow

Veteran
According to genius lyrics, our entry will be titled "I Don't Feel Hate*"

That * is indeed part of the title.

Mainshow

Veteran
I wonder what the * means! Some kind of symbol?

Dunno, some non-binary and flamboyant homosexuals, a Muslim woman as well as a black woman are part of the music video... I think the "*" refers to minorities people in general.

cileenah

Dunno, some non-binary and flamboyant homosexuals, a Muslim woman as well as a black woman are part of the music video... I think the "*" refers to minorities people in general.
Seems reasonable! I also thought it could be a second sentence like "I really don't!" and they put the asterisk because the song title would be too long :unsure:

Since there were signs that the topic of racism is included, that would make sense too! Let's be surprised! And welcome btw!xwave
thank you! :) xwave

rasmuslights

Veteran
ok the theme of the song is something I don't like haha, it's getting really tiring... Even Netta's me too movement ahh those were the times haha. (btw Netta's song aged sooo poorly, probably my least favorite winner since Conchita)

Mainshow

Veteran
Dunno why but I can't see anything. Only the parent "Instagram" link (Instagram, not Jendrick's post). A pity. What is his post about?

mauve

Veteran
Dunno why but I can't see anything. Only the parent "Instagram" link (Instagram, not Jendrick's post). A pity. What is his post about?
Basically he wanted to put a large middlefinger sign on stage (with a human being in it), but a middle finger is forbidden on stage, so he turned the middlefinger into a victory sign instead. :)

Top Bottom