1 0.6%

5 2.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Germany-scaled.jpg

Loindici

Veteran
The song is OK, I guess. Not much to loathe about but not much to be impressed about either. Its instrumental is really addictive, fast disco, with a truly unique voice serving the lyrics their justice. You can say this is the most enjoyable Big 5 entry we have so far. However, it really misses the mark on the melody writing and the chorus doesn't really pack the song with something remarkable, it just passes. Its verdict on the contest might be a jury pleaser which struggles at the televote, not as extreme as "Dance You Off" but can probably score like Tamta.

Initiallly my rate is :6: but since this is a fucking Symphonix song (yes, that one with Borislav) which we just don't know how and why this ended in Germany's preselection without anyone even giving a fuck about it, then it'll be :5: .

Nemo89

Personally I think that Italy is top 5, but Germany is rather 10-15 maybe? But I am usually wrong. :lol:
I think the sound of Ben Dolic ft. B-OK is well structured and addicting (this song can arrive on the radio and make the listener think "Ok! I turn up the volume!"). Many write that "It is nothing special" but it is better than the much acclaimed sound of Lithuania (catchy but tasteless). For me, Germany played well in its choice to reach at least the "Top 10" (the best songs don't always win at ESC). I think you must be proud, remember ESC 2019 and the 25th place of the song "Sister" by the duo "S!sters"... only Michael Rice with "Bigger then us" has done worse! :lol:

CPV4931

I really like our entry this year, my No.3 so far and 10 points in the poll :-) Could do well in Rotterdam for sure.

Daybreak

I'm not sure why I'm only noticing it now, but had Öed won Eesti Laul 2019, there would've been two groups named Sisters, neither of whom are actually sisters, at Eurovision that year.

GermanBango

Gimme those 24 points from Switzerland and Slovenia muhahahaha xdiablo
(That would already be twice as much as Sistazzz got in total)

mauve

Veteran
I think the sound of Ben Dolic ft. B-OK is well structured and addicting (this song can arrive on the radio and make the listener think "Ok! I turn up the volume!"). Many write that "It is nothing special" but it is better than the much acclaimed sound of Lithuania (catchy but tasteless). For me, Germany played well in its choice to reach at least the "Top 10" (the best songs don't always win at ESC). I think you must be proud, remember ESC 2019 and the 25th place of the song "Sister" by the duo "S!sters"... only Michael Rice with "Bigger then us" has done worse! :lol:
Lithuania isn't my kind of thing this year even though I do like unusual songs as well. But there are good generic songs such as bad generic songs, good strange songs as bad strange songs. But I often swim against the stream. :mrgreen: But I hope that today evening Ben will perform his song. That way I will get some kind of idea if it works live.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Gimme those 24 points from Switzerland and Slovenia muhahahaha xdiablo
(That would already be twice as much as Sistazzz got in total)

Inbe4 both give 0. :lol:

I remember thinking we'd get hot points from Denmark for Lucy in 2017 because who was the big Danish face behind the song. :lol: NAHHH they were that pissed they blanked us.

Also Saara Alto in 2018. UK will give her super high points! Televote: Here, have a 0 xo

marty

Quite ok and one of the better songs so far. a bit too mainstream and swedish in my eyes. but i guess Germany will get a good result this year. i give 7 points.

yuya.rooo

I don’t understand why a lot of people are so negative, what were you expecting? It’s a huuuuuge improvement, my ears can’t actually process that this is a song from Germany. I like the beat, I like his voice and the overall package a lot. Slay, Germany xheat You’ve got my :12: for sure!

aef

This is very decent. I only listened to it very quickly for now, I need a more intense run tomorrow haha. 8 points for now! Definitely top 10 worthy.

Don't compare this to Ingrosso song though. I don't get that comparison anyway. This is galaxies above that wannabe Michael Jackson.

Fluke

Unusual voice, holds my interest somewhat, but the song is uninspired and unmemorable, if slick and somewhat catchy. With some luck they might avoid another bottom placement, curious how they will stage this. Since it's German i got a feeling that it will feel somewhat outdated and irrelevant, like San Marino's "Spirit of the Night" or Macedonia's "Dance Alone", but if they surprise with a great staging.... maybe?

Mrm

Veteran
When the singing started, i thought it was Dotter.. :lol:

Realest

The BOs responded positively to our Song. The last few Years, :de: was often in the Top10 until the NF happened.

ERzgc1-XkAECDdx

Top Bottom