5 2.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Germany-scaled.jpg

EscGeek

Veteran
I realy like it.xyes
Funky guitar tune (richer instrumentals in geneal) makes it better than Ingrosso, but i hear some similarities.

Germany wins the big 5 race for me (sorry UK, i like you too)

And you're welcome :mrgreen:

Realest

I read complains from Germans everywhere. Don't know why.

On ESC Kompakt I read a few Hatecomments, but on FB/Twitter and eurovision.de most Comments were positive.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I feel that with a song like this it's much, much easier to present it to people as an internal choice. No live performance to judge. No lady with a Me Tana for it to slay, deeply upsetting fans over what could have/"should have" been. You just get a funky, fun little pop song served to you in its perfect studio form. It's much easier this way to say "oh hey, this actually isn't bad at all, thank you".

kamc

This is really great, and the kind of sound that will get very high points from UK and Ireland for sure.

crashworld

Veteran
Taken form Reddit Eurovision forum:

"The performance will be choreographed by Marty Kudelka, who is Justin Timberlake's main choreographer. He did JT's 2018 Superbowl halftime show and many of his music videos and live performances. He has also worked with the likes of P!nk, Mariah Carey, JLO, Janet Jackson, One Direction, and The Backstreet Boys, which is an INSANE list of people for a Eurovision choreographer."

Seems like Germany has finally snapped after the zero points they got from the public. They are going all out! I can definitely see the youngsters voting for this because it's just very current. I smell a top 10 coming their way.

opinionsigotem

I feel that with a song like this it's much, much easier to present it to people as an internal choice. No live performance to judge. No lady with a Me Tana for it to slay, deeply upsetting fans over what could have/"should have" been. You just get a funky, fun little pop song served to you in its perfect studio form. It's much easier this way to say "oh hey, this actually isn't bad at all, thank you".

+1, and I feel the same about My Last Breath (with the "funky, fun little" bit removed of course)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Meeeeh, this is so nothing special...it is not terrible, but really nth for me..I will give 5 in the poll, I prefer The UK by far! Glad I gave it 8 now...

Thank you. I've just transferred the money to your paypal account. Remember always #TeamNewman

Mrm

Veteran
Thank you. I've just transferred the money to your paypal account. Remember always #TeamNewman
:lol: I was the last one to listen to the entry, and the first one to vote in the poll..

mauve

Veteran
Meeeeh, this is so nothing special...it is not terrible, but really nth for me..I will give 5 in the poll, I prefer The UK by far! Glad I gave it 8 now...
I am sure that you are with me when saying Sisters were better? :mrgreen:

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

ESCConor

I realy like it.xyes
Funky guitar tune (richer instrumentals in geneal) makes it better than Ingrosso, but i hear some similarities.

Germany wins the big 5 race for me (sorry UK, i like you too)

And you're welcome :mrgreen:

I agree, This song is going straight into my playlist.

As for the UK, I hope we revamp it, its a good song, I just think we need a wow moment to make it stand out.

Germany are the best out of the big 5 this year.

shameless

I am pleasantly surprised - 8 from me, its not my cup of music and like a combo of a last of songs from the last 10 years but I can still see it doing well and I am positive we won't be in the bottom 5 let alone dead last this time which already is a big step up. :)
I predict a finish between 8 - 18 for now.

I read complains from Germans everywhere. Don't know why.
Because thats the one thing germans love to do!

Top Bottom