33 15.8%

20 9.6%

12 5.7%

8 3.8%

7 3.3%

13 6.2%

• Total voters

Mimi

Daniel's FB:"Viewing room .... we make some correction after viewing second rehearsal. Stay Tuned!!!"

19619_802873819803004_3993050971223689372_n.jpg

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
They're the group who sang "No Diggity," and Daniel's a longtime fan, so he successfully asked them to back him up.
Wow didn't even realize it was Blackstreet. :lol: Talk about a '90s flashback! But still, they don't fit the song and I think this will be Macedonia's downfall. He should have been solo on the stage against an epic backdrop.

Illyrios

The song is fantastic. That choreography had me almost in tears from laughter, though. :lol:

The third backup singer that kept grabbing his crotch for some reason. Absolutely hilarious.

ZoboCamel

The choreography just seems like the final problem in a series of events that have made Macedonia slip down my rankings this year. They were my #1 with Lisja Esenski! I wanted to support them! Everything just gradually went downhill after the revamp was released, and I'm only barely supporting them to qualify now... xcry1

I really do have a love/hate relationship with Macedonia in Eurovision; they almost always choose something I like and then let me down. I was devastated when they didn't qualify in 2010, and I was glad to see them doing well in 2012 but confused as to why it got better results than certain other songs. I enjoyed Imperija in 2013, and even after they made the swap to Pred da se Razdeni, I still hoped they'd do well... and then Esma ruined the live completely. I liked them last year, but staging and a weak live ruined it again. And now for this year they've chosen my favourite Macedonian Eurovision song yet from the NFs, they had plenty of time to draw out the song's potential, and... used it to significantly weaken the song and come up with some weird staging.

GAH. xgaah

aletem

Much, much better than the first two rehearsals. It looks better now and no silly circle dancing! :)

Biste

Thank god they changed things again. This is so much better than at the 2nd rehearsal!

MyHeartIsYours

I like the song, he's a good singer, and the stage looks fantastic. But those backing singers? How do they fit with the song at all?! 7 points.

Luki

Such a meh song, but he did well. Still think this ended up 16th in semi.

Brandt

The song was not good enough. However, his staging was good. It could have qualified around 8th - 10th but missed. Still, there are much worse qualifiers than that song. Not a surprise it failed, afterall.

Fluke

Oh god, what the HELL just happened there? He was a whole tone off pitch for part of it! He sounded like a broken tape recorder randomly warbling up and down in pitch at one spot! I almost feel sorry for him now, his in-ear monitor must have cut out completely or something, there's no other way it could go THAT wrong.... :lol:

Grinch

The song was not good enough. However, his staging was good. It could have qualified around 8th - 10th but missed. Still, there are much worse qualifiers than that song. Not a surprise it failed, afterall.

To me, it's the opposite. The song is good but the staging SOOC

Top Bottom