Contact us

FSC Bulgaria

94ayd

Awful! You mean my last, right? Only my favourite is worth being sent, in my opinion. ;)

apocalexxnow

I mean the performers on the last picture, so yeah, that's your favourite as well. However, if the bulgarian forum (where I also asked for help - December will truly be decided by a huge jury) chooses the first one (although the last one is leading for now) I'll send it, since it's my favourite as well. So now it seems it will be either the first or last and the second one could be sent for April if I don't find something better until then :)

apocalexxnow

None of the entries has an mp3 with good quality, which means I'll rip them from youtube and choose the one with best quality :) So all effords for the selection were useless ;)

Anyway - Our October entrants Ustata and Sofi Marinova have a new video! In it there's only Ustata, who has a special jacket with lightbolts for the video. The video tells the story of 4 famous female serial killers.
In the text he makes references to our August winner Slavi Trifonov, who broke his leg in the middle of his national tour; our current presenter Emanuela, for whom he says "Is Emanuela the most, or are there even stupider?"; and Miro, about whom the chick asks "Is he gay?" and Ustata answers "No, he only swallows".

[youtube:r4mngvfm]OjlgUduZ0SY[/youtube:r4mngvfm]

Also, our June representer Andrea has a new video, the song is a romanian cover from a gipsy child - Lie to Me.

[youtube:r4mngvfm]np9SKizTuU0[/youtube:r4mngvfm]

Actually after "Izbiram teb (tyalee)" Andrea and Costi have worked very hard and have had many new songs.
- Andrea and Costi - Men si tyrsil
- Andrea and Costi - Upotrebena (the root of the word is not "eben" as some slavs might thing)
- Sahara feat. Geo Da Silva - "Belezza / Moqta poroda"
- Andrea - Predloji mi
- and the most recent hit becoming before being even released - Sahara - Bounce

More news about bulgarian FSC performers - Emanuela (November) and Krum's (July) duo "Nishto ne znaesh", which is an albanian cover, has been rated by Nielsen most popular and most played track in Bulgaria for 6 weeks in a row.
Krum also has a new song - Zapovqdvam ti (Mainata ti) - I command you (f**k you)

apocalexxnow

Be grateful that I'm in a good mood :) If I were strict with my words I'd have sent only my votes today morning :)

Don't count on such generosity for the future ;)

AlekS

Veteran
apocalexxnow said:
None of the entries has an mp3 with good quality, which means I'll rip them from youtube and choose the one with best quality :) So all effords for the selection were useless ;)

Anyway - Our October entrants Ustata and Sofi Marinova have a new video! In it there's only Ustata, who has a special jacket with lightbolts for the video. The video tells the story of 4 famous female serial killers.
The director of the video needs a good psychiatrist.
And he should learn how to shoot videos properly because the camera work sucks.
Minus blood (he's not Tarantino, I mean it doesn't really look good, shocking - yeah, but it's disgusting) and it will be quite normal vid, imho.

as for Krum's new vid.
I dislike such videos... I mean he could move sexy, act sexy but it's more than just flirting in the end of the vid :) The song is gr8 though :D

apocalexxnow

I like when the blond short haired girl gets killed, she's such an amateur actor lol :) But she knows how to lick the knife though. Once you get used to the disgusting parts, the video becomes quite great :) The awesome rhytm and refrain help :)
And I don't like Krum's video, he relies too much on sex for attention. LOL, he was quickly absorbed by the chalga style :)
Among all new songs I shared, I love Bounce the most :) I hope it gets a video!

apocalexxnow

Well, I didn't send the one everyone advised me to send :) I sent the modern rock song, because I doubt I'll like another rock soon, and the other one I'll send for March, incase 94 doesn't decide to send him in his month. Then, although I have one more original and unorthodox song, I might have to skip it, in order to send a GREAT chalga, which came out this month :)

apocalexxnow

???? ???????????? ft Magga - ?????, ? ????? (I Wonder)

orig_219411_bg.jpg
orig_226931_bg.jpg

Desi might not be the pretties bulgarian singer, or the most famous one, but she certainly brings much needed diversity in Bulgaria's songs for FSC. She was born in our "sea capital" Varna, where she graduates from a french highschool. She is gifted in maths and painting, but instead of becoming a math professor, she creates art in her life. Actually, her first movie was still in high school - the director of "Forbidden for adults" grabs her from the street and asks her to play in his movie. She explains it with her strange appearance, which probably caught his interest. She's among the few bulgarian stars, who walk on the read carpet of the Kan movie festival in France, where she presents Ermano Olmi's movie "The Craft of Weapons", a top in her creative biography. She impresses even Deutsche Welle, who make a short movie for her - Watch DW report on Desi Tenekedjieva. Since there aren't many movies being shot in Bulgaria (at least ones, that would afford her services), she also starts making music, earning the nickname "The singing actress". Just before our current ESC representative Miro breaks up (officially) from his duo-partner Galq from Karizma, he makes a duo song with Desi - Kogato vsichko svyrshi (When it all ended), which tops the music charts, probably helped by the amazing and untypically for Bulgaria conceptual video.

She certainly doesn't fit the chalga genre, where they sing and implant silicone in their breasts to earn more money - she does it for the art. She also established "Nova" foundation on 28th December, which gives annual art prizes and helps young artists finance their works.

Desi has an interesting private life (or a potential for one, if the right journalist writes the articles to make her look scandalous), but since she's not that famous (because she's not pretty like a chalga singer and she hasn't enlarged her breasts, and actually isn't scandalous at all), the medias don't cover it that much. She married a guy 10 years older than her, from whom she has a son - Iosif. Unfortunately he passes away after 7 years of a happy marriage. Recently she found a replacement for the love of her life, who helped her with "Nova".

"Noshtta, v koqto (I Wonder)" (The Night, when) is her newest song. She's the director and the text writer behind the song. She says it's about a personal experience - choosing between two loves, one in America and one in Bulgaria. That's also the reason there's both bulgarian and english text. The song is planned to be a bonus track in her upcoming album "Chillout Project".

[youtube:2970hnqw]uwvo_WqiNVM[/youtube:2970hnqw]

AlekS

Veteran
Finally, not chalga :lol: :twisted:
Though I like your certain chalga entries :)
That song with Miro... imo, this song suits her more than Miro, mmm :mrgreen:

apocalexxnow

It seems we aren't going to send any chalga in the next two, maybe 3 months... Being original will become something quite ordinary for FSC Bulgaria ;) After 3 months you'll be saying "Oh, no, Bulgaria sends something original again, why don't they do something different for a change!" :)

lucian-crusher

That's no good news for me! You have a 30 points advance in my favourite countries chart, but who knows.... Maybe now Nevena, Vessy, Lilana and Alexandra Raeva have more chances in representing Bulgaria in FSC :) :)

AlekS

Veteran
apocalexxnow said:
After 3 months you'll be saying "Oh, no, Bulgaria sends something original again, why don't they do something different for a change!" :)
If you talk about me I expect particular songs, not genres.
Oh, and judging from my previous points given to Bulgaria I had no problems with chalga ;)
btw, I'll say that if it irritates you, if you want that so much, grrrr :twisted:

apocalexxnow

I didn't mean you AlekS, I was just speaking in general ;)

I see who she is, lucian. yup, it's a great song, but I'm sure it's too old to be sent on FSC (maybe RSC, actually she was a competition to make me high, but it seems I chose right ;) ), although the video is new and everyone is convinced it's new. I just know I've heard it long ago.

And 94, I hate Slavi's show. I really really hate it :) And you surprise me for not knowing that :)

Top Bottom