chontono

Some special treats for St. Valentine´s in Cehegín, for you, guys ;) xrose
6IdrOw.png

nQHDUC.png

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
IMPORTANT: New Home for FSC LL

Plug.dj, which we have used for years for the monthly LL-events, has sadly shut down permanently which means we need a new place for the LL. The FSC Mod team has considered several alternatives, long term this time as a permanent solution, and has found a new home for the FSC LL at BeatSense.

The community room there will not be the exact same we had at Plug.dj - there will be some differences; some Plug.dj features will not be at BeatSense but also some BeatSense features were not at Plug.dj - but having tested it we believe it will be a very good professional-looking, easy to use alternative for our LL-events with modern functionality for the long term.

Links will be provided as per usual before the LL-event. Each member needs to sign in at the site using a social network account like at many other internet sites. Btw deactivate YouTube adblockers if you are using them or you could get problems using the provided invite-link.

Use all your user-functions and added functionality (including BeatPoints) at BeatSense responsibly in the LL so they don’t clash in any way with the running and/or intent of the event. If there is misuse in this regard (for example skipping songs or checking out the default hidden songtitles in the playlist), or any deliberate evasions of standard procedure, it will have consequences for those involved.

BeatSense seems a very good platform for our fun LL-events going forwards and we look forward to hosting them there beginning on 1st March for FSC March 2021.

On behalf of the FSC Mod team,

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Admin

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: The Norwegian votes for FSC #144 February have been sent
tqcd9Op.gif

kzmxgirl

:mx: votes sent. A good month, it was really challenging to come up with a top 10, I agree with other forum members all songs were special, the results will be surprising. Can't wait!

Datura

Austrian Votes :at: sent via pm.
great edition imo, i love my top 8

A-lister

Veteran
:se: votes have been PM'ed @aardvark xcheer

So this edition was really strong and I found almost all entries at least good enough and I almost feel bad for some that would for sure get my points in a weaker or more uneven edition as there are plenty of "points-worthy" entries here...

Top Bottom