Contact us

FSC #136 - June 2020: The Show! [Budapest - Hungary] | RESULTS from page 3

kzmxgirl

:mx: votes submitted to aardvark!

May the best song win! I´m rooting for my top 5 to be in any of the top 15 positions :D

tugberkic

❤ It's wonderful @Malagant, really amazing show! I'm so proud of this event, you worked hard on this, but it is excellent. I hope everyone like as much as I love this!

🤩 Something personal from me: I choose Budapest, because after the first victory, the capital city is an obvious choice. And Budapest is my birthplace also (the ninth district called "Ferencváros", next to the downtown area, and the home of the most popular Hungarian football club, FTC).

🏠 Actually, I have lived in Budapest my whole life, or in its agglomeration! Now I live in the third district, which is also the third biggest one (Budapest has 23 districts), near to Aquincum. My district is located north of Budapest, on Buda side.

✨ Hungary has so many magical cities and places, every year I travel around the country, and discover new buildings, landscapes, etc. But Budapest is my home.

🙏 Anyway, thank you Malagant again for this great show, and thanks everyone who join this event! (and sorry for my english, it's kinda bad, but I hope you understand that).

ALL HAIL THE HUNS. TO OUR COUSIN ;) NICE WORK MALAGANT
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE xrose

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
:no: The Norwegian votes for FSC #136 June have been sent
tqcd9Op.gif

Ausesken

I just sent my votes to our HoJ. Not without difficulties because I have a damn mouse that makes double click all the time, so I keep closing windows I don't wanna close, and another one that turns off every minute because it has low batteries and I don't have more XD. I think this month was stronger than the previous one to me, but my 12 was pretty clear since I listened to it. This is the last time I vote here, so thank you guys for all the music you made me discover xheart

A-lister

Veteran
I just sent my votes to our HoJ. Not without difficulties because I have a damn mouse that makes double click all the time, so I keep closing windows I don't wanna close, and another one that turns off every minute because it has low batteries and I don't have more XD. I think this month was stronger than the previous one to me, but my 12 was pretty clear since I listened to it. This is the last time I vote here, so thank you guys for all the music you made me discover xheart

Oh, it's a pity you're leaving, hope you'll make a come back one day! :)

Datura

:at: Austria has voted via pm

and i think the winner might be...

JSSArcos

:pt: just voted !!! xheart

That was very difficult, before listening to the songs I had a possible 12 (top 3 right) and stayed in 11th place :confused:

The fight will be between three songs almost certainly, but I would like to have a surprise winner this time, good luck to everyone xheart

* I ended up not mentioning it before, but great show as always, budapest seems incredible xbow

Top Bottom