Contact us

FSC #134 - April 2020: The Show! [St. John’s - Newfoundland, Canada] | RESULTS from page 3

Datura

congrats to spain :es:
this genre seems to be pretty popular with the community here. didn't have it in my personal top 10 but well done :)

thanks for 5th place for austria, this rarely happens. glad i picked a song this time that some of you enjoyed xheart

Lietuvis

Congratulations once again to :es:! I wanted to give it more, it's a really fab song, but this edition has been fire! And with so many underrated hits, such as USA or Bulgaria :(

Thank you for 187th place! I suppose it could've gone way worse with my little darkwave/rock experiment :lol: Getting two 12s feels awesome :cool:

Many thanks to:
:12: :za: :lt:
:8: :no:
:5: :at:
:4: :nl:
:3: :pl:
:2: :de:
xrose

And great hosting once again, Mr. @JChan xup

I wish you'd experiment like that more often ;)

Journalist

Congrats again to Spain! Good job!
Thank you all for your points and 8th place for Bosnia and Herzegovina ;)
For the next month, we prepared you one very interesting song with powerful message! :love: :ba:

Marite

This was super fun, even though I only showed up on the last day of voting! It was nice discovering some new music and it also helped that a lot of my favourites this month ended up on the left side of the board. Also, I guess thanks to the Czech Republic for not voting so that our entry won't be at the bottom xthink

Datura

I wish you'd experiment like that more often ;)

i second that :)

and Lithuania was criminally underrated in this edition aswell once again.
ur song was fighting for my 12 points, in the end i gave my top marks to alanis because i've just adored her since JLP and she's special to me. but your entry was amazing!

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
It's always annoying to do that well in the beginning and then ending up outside top 10... But it's pretty much what I expected before the show, so I guess I should be satisfied ;)
Last time Volbeat represented Denmark was one of my first editions, and they ended 14th back then.. But thanks to Czech Republic getting disqualified, it seems they've done slightly better this time :ROFLMAO:

Thank you so much
xheart :ba: :my: :es: :lv: :ca: :br: :ch: :hu: :ro: :no: :us: :za: xheart

JamieBrown

Congrats to :es:. My personal 4th place xclap Also happy to see my 1st place Norway doing that good. The song is a beauty.
Not so happy for Lithuania, but it didn't even make it to the german Top 10, so I kinda expected it. Was a good choice after all.

Since I'm not connected to our entry in any way(it was chosen before I joined and obviously not my personal style) I do not really care about its position, but I'm honestly glad for Fabi and the others, that they received such a good result in their last edition xup

See you next edition xwave

EDIT: Since I already hinted my Top 20, here is a full ranking

94ayd

Just as I left, I started receiving points different than :2:: thank you :rs: for :1: and especially :ro: for :8:! :eek: I tried to sabotage myself into last place but it didn't work, :ch: was fucking underrated! This is one of my worst results, but I don't regret it at all. As for :es:, it's a song I enjoyed but it didn't grab me as much as most of your guys, ¡felicidades!

Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I don't get how :se: can end in top 5 that much in the past years with mediocre entries, and then they send stuff like "Måste Jag Dö" and fail to make it to the best half :eek:
And "Du Med Dig" ending that low in February... xshock

theditz83

Veteran
Wow!! Thanks so much for the Top 10 finish (7th place) for :uk: - so glad that a lot of you connected with this emotional little track that I loved from the first listen, and also nice to see that even from nations that didn't vote for me you included Skinny Living in your shortlist - that's a success to me xlove

Kudos to :es: - a very worthy winner, and delighted for you guys! So looking forward to seeing which beautiful part of Spain we will visit (*ahem* Valencia City *ahem*) :lol:

And to all of our voters, our vote of sincere thanks and gratitude:

:12: :hu: xlove
:10: :dk: xlove
:8: xshrug
:7: :za: :il: :se: :ma: xheart
:6: :ro: :lt: xheart
:5: :ie: xheart
:4: :ba: :pt: xheart
:3: :ca: xup
:2: :nl: xup
:1: :lv: xup

Next edition, we'll be changing style again, and perhaps back on more familiar ground but hope you'll dig :uk: just as much xpray

Thanks to @JChan for the great show and results presentation and see you in all May! xlove

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Wow!! Thanks so much for the Top 10 finish (7th place) for :uk: - so glad that a lot of you connected with this emotional little track that I loved from the first listen, and also nice to see that even from nations that didn't vote for me you included Skinny Living in your shortlist - that's a success to me xlove

And to all of our voters, our vote of sincere thanks and gratitude:

:12: :hu: xlove
:10: :dk: xlove
:8: xshrug
:7: :za: :il: :se: :ma: xheart
:6: :ro: :lt: xheart
:5: :ie: xheart
:4: :ba: :pt: xheart
:3: :ca: xup
:2: :nl: xup
:1: :lv: xup

Next edition, we'll be changing style again, and perhaps back on more familiar ground but hope you'll dig :uk: just as much xpray

Thanks to @JChan for the great show and results presentation and see you in all May! xlove

Please don't go back on familiar ground ! I haven't liked a British entry this much for years! :eek:

Geborgenheit

Thanks to :lv: for :2:, don't expect many more, as my entry this month was more of a protest song, mocking the long and lacking quality renovations of a main pedestrian zone in Sofia. Not surprised :lv: could appreciate it, based on their ESC entries. :p

I don't get it. :)

Actually, I like Mila Robert. Her previous entry "Neshto grubo", it was criminally underrated.

Sending something from Sofi Marinova in the contest anytime soon? :D

Not that happy about :az:'s and :ph: 's low places, but I expected that.

Not very happy about that either! But participation is often more important than winning.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
We'll be changing style again, and perhaps back on more familiar ground but hope you'll dig :uk: just as much xpray

I just tried to think of some British songs I really enjoyed in FSC... If by "familiar ground", you mean "Familiar"-ground, I'll be thrilled! :ROFLMAO:
"Familiar", Liam Payne, was one of the last British songs I voted for :eek:

theditz83

Veteran
I just tried to think of some British songs I really enjoyed in FSC... If by "familiar ground", you mean "Familiar"-ground, I'll be thrilled! :ROFLMAO:
"Familiar", Liam Payne, was one of the last British songs I voted for :eek:

It's not Liam Payne. But it might be another returning artist...

Top Bottom